Saturday, July 26th

Sara5229

Someone told Jerry that they heard he touched Angie's leg.

Jerry is going around saying that Angie is a liar and she is going home. He said he is not a molester.

(Angie never said that and I can't remember who told Jerry that)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he had a senior moment and he thought Angie was that poor Korean girl Jerry used to pay $$ for her company. I've heard him get raunchy verbally and suggestive but haven't seed the leg grabbing.

I think Jerry thinks because he is older he should get respect and this is true to a point. If you're going to sit around and try to fit in and say things the 20-30 year olds are saying just to impress then you sort of lose that respect element.

He gives at good as he gets Jerry.

Michelle is saying some nasty things now about him and she should call it a day...enough is enough.

Jerry is up in the HOH room and he is retelling the story and he is in his glory. Everyone is laughing and loving Jerry.

Alliance of 7 in HOH

Outsiders outside on couch.

edit to add: The alliance of 7 are not going to even talk to the Outsiders anymore. Jerry thinks that America is cheering him on.

Someone told Jerry that they heard he touched Angie's leg.

Jerry is going around saying that Angie is a liar and she is going home. He said he is not a molester.

(Angie never said that and I can't remember who told Jerry that)

I believe this was supposed to have went down whenever Jerry went outside and told Angie that she still has a chance or not to give up (whatever it was), and then Memphis ran up to the hoh, where Keesha and Jesse were, and told them in a way to make it seem as if Jerry was going to vote to keep Angie, (he was just causing trouble). I guess Jerry was supposed to have been rubbing Angie's leg and comforting her by insinuating that it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings, I'm there for ya baby. LOL. I think Memphis was the one who instigated the whole thing and Jesse ran with it.

banner

Endure....everyone is blaming others for things they didn't do.

I think Keesha is after Angie because of personal things with Steven. Keesha is an emotional player...if she wasn't, she would have pulled the trigger on Memphis or Jessie.

ohhhhhh, but Libra and April have put in their minds that Angie is the "mastermind". Venom spewing from their mouths from day one! Jealousy is some lame.

That is why Keesha wants Angie out of the house because her friendship with Steven. She was telling that as a reason to put up in the beginning but then changed it to Angie is smart and a strong player.

Did the Outsiders see the banner? I would love to know what it said.

Probably something like America hates the gang of 7.

Come on, I want to know what the banner said too!!!!

If so, Marty, it would be such a waste while the team of 7 are hiding in the HOH.

I never understood WHY Keesha hates Angie. That girl hasn't done anything to Keesha, unless I missed something :huh:

Libra and April on the other hand HAVE done and said things about her and she's all buddy buddy with THEM?!! What a moron :rolleyes4:

As far as K going to their side (J/M/M/A)...........why would she want to be at the bottom of that group?

I understand "liking" Angie but what has she done in the game beside latch on?

(I don't really like Keesha) IMO if she made final 5 with J/M/M/A she may not be the bottom. Last season Natalie was with A/R/S and they were voting out Sharon but they kept Sharon instead because Natalie was a stronger player and A/R won the game. If Angie/Memphis are holding back until the end Michelle/Angie are bigger threats than Keesha. Keesha did not win comps being better at mental or physical strength so far.

I think Keesha jumped to soon she'd be better back dooring Libra or sticking to the plan. Good thing is the excitement she added with all the fighting now. No one likes Libra so why stay in an alliance with her?

I agree with breaking the A/J/M/M alliance but still do not get why the target is A...........I don't buy the Steven reason. K keeps saying "she's not like the girls she knows from Hooters"..........why is that so scary?

Keesha WON HOH and the POV this week (?) those aren't comps?

i dont get angie is target either

Archived