Saturday, July 26th

Sara5229

I think Keesha is smart to go after the JAMM alliance. It's not like they are going to bring her in. JAMM thought they were going to lay low and watch KLAO rip each other to shreds....and I think it's smart that they are not doing that. Ehy should Keesha do their dirty work for them? I think JAMM will go after Keesha before April/Ollie/Libra will.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Libra and April on the other hand HAVE done and said things about her and she's all buddy buddy with THEM?!! What a moron

I don't get what Libra/April have done to Keesha that is any different that what Jessie/Michelle do. They talk behind each other's backs. But Keesha talks the same trash about Libra and April. So no one in this house is an innocent.

no one really wanted keesha

before she got hoh

Is this for real...do you think the banner really said that?

I read that it said "Keesha, Libra is a liar! Love Steven"

Skreesha knows this but won't do anything about it. Skreesha is a bigger liar than Libra. Skreesha is the biggest liar in the house, since the beginning.

What is up with the fish feeds today. Give me my 24/7 feeds, damnit!!!! Im about to go "Rhode Island" off on Big Brother!

Well if Keesha didn't see it with her own eyes she STILL won't believe it OR if she did, she won't believe her own eyes :animated_rotfl:

Has Olli told Keesha this?

Steven said in the interview with Julie on The Early Show that she told Keesha to put up and take out Libra if she won HOH but did she listen to her FRIEND?! Of course NOT! Where's her loyalty, some friend!

I guess we missed a big fight with Memphis and Jerry. (we had FOTH) I guess it got very heated. April was trashing Memphis and Renny pipped in that Jerry called him a womanizer and April said but he should have not reacted like that.

I know that Renny see's everyone exactly like they are and she is so rational.

It's nice to see it's a game of personalities this time around -

Will someone PLEASE explain to me why the HELL Jesse is getting away with his condescending speeches at everyone? What makes these HGs give him the time of day when he's being so irritating and superior? Why are they answering his questions? Why put up with it?

Archived