Wednesday, July 23rd

CeCiMom

I'm so sick of April and Ollie and everyone giving them relationship advice and telling them what they have is "real"...these two are getting on my nerves......

I'm so sick of April and Ollie and everyone giving them relationship advice and telling them what they have is "real"...these two are getting on my nerves......

:animated_rotfl: @ "real". Idiots. After 10 seasons, the current statistics for the number of "real" BB relationships post-season is 0 for what now? Oh wait, are Jen and Nick still an item? :inlove:

i like it because it will foster both getting the boot much easier

OMG KYO, you just cracked me up, Jesse and Jesse, love it :hahohi: That is the only true relationship on BB for sure,lololol

Ollie and April were involved before they were in the house?? I don't think so

lol. the secret twist: Jessie has himself in the mirror as a secret partner

Jessie: "wow Jessie, your muscles look so good today"

Jessie: "oh my god i know, check out my abs. amazing. Hey nice job on HOH chief. you ROCK"

Jessie: "I know, I'm so much better than all these people, did i mention i win every comp i try in"

Jessie: "damn, I didn't know that. You're really good Jessie"

he can be such a meathead sometimes he reminds me of Brucie in GTA IV

BBNut...too funny!! Yep...Jesse and Jesse were together before they entered the house, being in the house will only make them stronger and I feel that they will have a life long commitment once they get out of the house.

OMG...Jesse just drives me batty with the lovin' himself and his comments about all the people disrespecting him. Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Oh...I almost forgot about Jessica and Eric. As of BB9 they were still together but I haven't heard anything about them lately.

jessie pecs said relationship ended because his head just wasnt into it

Jessica has her my space back to Single instead of In a relationship. News is they broke up.

I think they got tired of not getting picked to be together on The Amazing Race. They just could not milk any more fame out of being a couple. JMO.

Jessica seemed like she was too nice to be with a weasel anyway.

no way jem

funny one UPV, lol Wasn't Jessica and whats his name (americas Player) the longest run out of shomances, see? I have a block or something, cannot remember his name,lolol

I think Eric and Jessica were all about extenting their 15 minutes and they had so many websites created for them as a couple.

I think they made couple names like Jerik and they started petitions to get them on TAR. They kinda had to stick together for those fan clubs .... I think.

I must say, Ollie was looking mighty sexy with the shaving cream on head and face combo a few mins ago. He should walk around the house like that all the time. ALL the ladies would be on him, not just April, lol.

I know they aren't a BB couple, but I believe the only reality couple to ever make it is Trista and Ryan from the Bachelorette.

you forgot about rob and amber

Archived