Wednesday, July 23rd

CeCiMom

yep :lol:

Chris Knight and Adrianne Curry even though he was Peter Brady and she won America's Next Top Model...

They met and got together on a reality show... The Surreal Life...

ollie and april are upset that libra seem smug about keesha win

Ooh I forgot about Peter Brady and her. I never watched Rob and Amber, but I know who they are.

I'm so glad Keesha got HOH. I haven't been this excited about a houseguest in a while. Last season I was cheering for the GP's.

libra pushing angie to go up

seeem like keesha is going for it

told ya

Is 2 not better than 1? Can someone tell me why in the hell she isn't targeting one of the couples? i.e Ollie and April, or Michelle and Jessie? ( even if there not a romantic couple) Why is she even thinking about Angie? So get rid of one person to keep 2 that are playing together til the end? Don't get it

her and angie have woman beef

Then they need to make like Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson and love one another because I want to see Michelles raunchy ass out or Jessie.

Cause ya know, he's happy that Steven was able to take away some tips on working out and now that steves seen Jessies body he knows he too, can be like Mike! BLAH BLAH BLAH

I want a "mute a houseguest for a day" america's choice.

We pick a HG who isn't allowed to talk for a day.

And if she can't keep that big ugly mouth of hers SHUT......

INSTANT EVICTION FOR LIBRA

Is 2 not better than 1? Can someone tell me why in the hell she isn't targeting one of the couples? i.e Ollie and April, or Michelle and Jessie? ( even if there not a romantic couple) Why is she even thinking about Angie? So get rid of one person to keep 2 that are playing together til the end? Don't get it

Some of the HG see Angie and Memphis as working as a couple. They are working together with Jessie and Michelle, so targeting Angie isn't a bad idea. I'd hate to see her go, though! Angie has been my only consistent favorite since the beginning.

Archived