Friday, July 18th

serialjay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep Libra and Michelle, with sending Michelle first, but it would sort of be a warning to Libra, boy would those 2 go head to head to stay in the house, the feathers would fly and hopefully it would out each of thier BS ways,lol

yeah, she might not put up Michelle right now because they recently made a so called alliance (I will hide and watch on that one,lol) maybe Libra and April, that would make just as good tv. April would break down for sure.,lol

I would hate to like owe that B michelle anything, so I would have to figure out a way not to owe her, but does Angie have it in her, that is the question,lol

pov comp is apparently today...sounds like Libra is playing from what she just said...don't know who else.

Jem just posted sneak peak of pov pic in picture thread...looks like basketball hoop shadow... wonder what it's going to be?

1_7_18_2008_1.48.25_PM.jpg

jerry is finally talking some sense to jessie that woman are strong in numbers and that libra is the queen of them and that michelle cant be trusted

they are annoying

kick them out

Thanks Marty.

I hate having no volume on real player. It's my computer so hope it can be fixed.

you should have bubbles back now and that ........annoying music......

I'll say it before anyone else does "Turn the volume off" There! :huh: :huh:

Archived