Friday, July 18th

serialjay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep I am listening to the conversation. Keesha and April are saying Libra will never split them up again. They are telling each other the things that Libra has said to break them off.

They keep saying Libra played them.

which one will be the 1st to run and tell Libra that the other was trashing her...;)

those 2 are stuck with eachother...caught up in their own barbie drama while the rest of the house is playing the game (well...most of the house lol)

Yep Libra will draw April back in her web.....

Now how is this going to work? The Libra alliance is busting up....... :cookie:

I went to the groomer today.

I'll bet 5 bucks that April will be the one to spill it first.

I'd say that's a safe bet...:lol:

can we get over the "babe" "baby" name calling. What is it "baby".....That's ok "babe". And this is women that have only known each other less than 2 weeks. Especially when they make it sound so fake. I'm from the south and step on my own toe when i catch myself calling someone "hun".

Jerry and Keesha talking about how much they can't stand Libra.

Queen Libra is going to share the same fate as Anne Boleyn.

Now Reeny is calling Libra a bitch too.

^Sweetness... If only She would be going home this week... It would send the house in a frenzy.... What if Jerry got everyone (Besides HOllie/April/Libra) to go upstairs, barge in on Jessie and demand Libra be put up just like they did Brian?

Yes ...Keesha should not be stirring the pot right now...she's safe, her alliance is safe...there is no need to be causing drama. This is going to backfire on her!

Fine with me though...a little drama for the weekend feeds is never a bad thing!

wth do we have foth...grrrrr!

I've been trying to catch up with all the new posts.

Unfortunately, I am getting confused................so confused that I don't even know what I am confused about now.... I feel like some of my brain must not be functioning properly, because BB can't be this mentally challenging...lol.

If anybody feels like a super quick update on what's going on, thanks in advance.

I must be REALLY tired right now.

We were just having a debate over whether Jessie should put up Libra or not. That's all. Keesha and April found out Libra was putting them against each other, Jerry and Renny then fueled Keesha's flame and she went off to Memphis about Libra and Memphis and Keesha visited Jessie in HoH.

thanks serial and ImIn.

I'm so tired I forgot to check the updated main page!!!!

I should have checked it before I posted link Raz...it's only current to 6:40 pm...so last 3 hours are not on yet.

in a nut shell...

Keesha and April talked about how Libra is dominating...Keesha talks to Jessie, Michelle and Memphis about it...she's very frustrated!

They also talked about plan who to evict after Steven goes. Seems they finally agreed that Dan and Renny be put up next week...Jessie wants Renny out...but others want a power player out....speaking only in terms of how the house/group should vote...not the secret alliance of Jessie, Memphis, Michelle and Angie. They also kicked around the ideas of April and Libra going up next week...but figured it's too soon to split the house. Other than that...mostly chit chat.

These people are really boring tonight...the first night I've been able to stay up and watch...dang it!

They better liven things up soon or I'm outta here... :sleepy:

Archived