Friday, July 18th

serialjay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i actually feel bad for steve being a sitting duck

save steve boot angie

Crys...If April does have OCD, I have never seen one before who looks so sloppy and messy...I'd think she would always look like she just walked out of a beauty spa...instead she looks like crap since she got inside BB house!

April was talking about she doesn't poop because she has it in head girls don't poop. Only boys poop. Maybe she really does have OCD?

Nah, she's just fulla sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she was joking or something when she said that early on. I did see her on first night rearranging stuff in kitchen...but nothing since then...Believe me, I'd love to have OCD and Anorexia....for like a week...know what I mean?

OCD doesn't always manifest in the same way. Cleaning and constantly arranging things are common rituals, but they aren't the only rituals. The rituals relieve the anxiety they feel from the obession, but sooner later the obessions becomes so big that they contantly have to perform the ritual. It's not disease I'd like to have simply it's hard for other people to understand. You turn into a total nut job.

Steve does not trust anyone from California...ha ha ha.

So, what's her OCD? I haven't seen anything yet except compulsive talking but that doesnt count.

Nah, she's just fulla sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

I might have believed her if she said she couldn't shit because then she might have a problem with germs and there are those that have anxiety going into bathrooms, but stupid April said "it's a boy thing" so yes, she's full of crap when she says she has OCD.

I seriously doubt her OCD also. I was watching BBAD and she was trying to get Libra out of the kitchen and stop cleaning, must have been tuesday evening cause she said "Don't worry, we will do the cleaning tomorrow, lets go socialize." She also said she has to have everything in order and in place during her interviews.

So far, I really don't see it. She prolly used the OCD line as a "hook" to get them to put her in the house. :rolleyes:

:smilielol: and :cookoo:

:jester:

I'd be eternally happy if I ever found out she'd seen that picture! :giggle:

Archived