Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

well I think it is real shitty of Adam to f around with Sheila like he has, so I hope it bites him in his big baller ass, If Sharon goes, so be it, and in a way I think it will be better, I hjust hate Natalie soooo much, that I cannot stand to see all the I mean thick ass Bull sh*t that is gonna flow thru the BB house after Sharon leaves, it is going to be sickening to even watch,lolol

I appears at this point that he is definately more loyal to Ryan, and that is crazy cause the other bro does not have his back, hello????

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAHHHH.....Sheila thinks she has ALL the power.....GET OUT ADAM! Why does he talk to her? She is full of crap! Now she is saying......you want me to break the tie????? Give it to me......I'll send her (Nat) home.

These people don't know what the hell they are doing............................BRING ON BB10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably the most important vote Adam will cast. His demise will be voting Sharon out in order to keep Natalie in the house. Natalie and Ryan will absolutely get rid of Adam as fast as possible. Adam actually stands a shot of winning -- however, he must get rid of Natalie now in order to do so. Keeping her in will cost him the game IMO.

yes, BB10 on the coutdown, is it 88 days???? HUUURRRYYYY!!!!!!

I think you are right Carman, because also Sheila stands a pretty poor chance of actually winning a pov, so Natalie sure a hell is not gonna save him, I really hate to see Natalie even win 2nd place, all I can hope for is some divine intervention, course it never happens for me in BB, noone I ever liked, (except for 1) or wanted to win ever won, and this season I really do not have any one person in my mind to win, except I know I do not want Ryan or Natalie, cannot stomach either one of them.

And now..........Sheila is lying to Sharon!

Sheila.....Oh you gotta be fricking kidding me......I got HOH and you aren't gonna do what you want me to do? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????????????

According to Sheila....she is in charge and if those boys don't do what she wants.....she will take them out...........WHATEVER....now you are playing the game after how many days???????????? Don't forget Sheila..........you can't win anything on your own.....be careful.....be very careful of what you are saying!

Natalie is out there telling Adam that they are going to F2 and going to start their business together. She is lying her ass off.

Natalie is on crack with what is coming out of her mouth. So what happened to Team Christ?

colorguru I am listening to the same conversation and not hearing what you are hearing.

The guys need to compare notes in what Natalie is telling them both. Natalie is lying her ass off to Adam. She is baby talking Adam and telling him he is the one she is taking him to the end with her.

what is going on, is there a fight starting??? do tell,lololol, guess I need to put the BAD on

Sheila....if Nat doesn't go tomorrow..........I'm done....D U N..........because nobody has my ass....send me to S H...............I will tell them all kinds of things..........

Now Shiela is saying why did Nat confront Sharon while I was up typing my BLOG?

(Because YOU said you didn't want to be around...................rememeber 46 year old single mom????????????) Oh, that's right yeeewwww can't remember......you take too much Tylenol PM to sleep and it warps your GP brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand Sheila OR Sharon.

Marty....I don't have the live feeds this season........I am watching BBAD showing Sheila and Sharon in the HOH bedroom. Sheila is going on and on about if Adam doesn't vote Nat out...........she will eventually go to the S H a screw up his game.

well it will be Natalie who screws up his game, and I guess that is all fine and dandy for whoever does not like Adam, I cannot stand

Ryan or Natalie and think it will be horrendus if either of them make it to final2, disgusting, what a horrible finale, can you imagine the bragging coming out of Natalies mouth, what?? disgusting

all of them have flipped back and forth on who and who they do not like and who they are with that even they cannot remember.

I will be so so disgusted if Ryan and Natalie are the final 2.

I am getting sick listening to Natalie lie her ass off to Adam and say it is all about the 2 of them.

I just cannot believe all of the crap that has come out of ALL of these people's mouthes!

Is there really no loyalty? I thought I read somewhere (or heard) that Adam rented all of the past season's DVD's? I know I have heard Sheila talk about past seasons she has watched.............WTF..........don't these people know how BB works?

I am also sick of Sharon saying...........what do you mean I have the votes in the S H?????? WTF? Are you kidding me? Bible reading, goody-goody, "I have done nothing to anyone? I am the good girl? "I have all of the votes in the S H.......he he he ? Really?

SHUT UP......you know what the hell you are doing Sharon.....................don't play stupid!

Who thinks Sharon might actually CHEW her own face off before she is voted out or wins the game????

Dr. Will..................can you help me? I seem to have chewed my own face off!

well, I have the BAD on now, for some reaosn it did not record the first hr, I hate this time warner new navigator system, it sucks and I will really be pissed if my shows do not record tonorrow while I am at work.

I too will be upset if Ryan and Natalie are F2, that would suck Marty. And there is no loyality in the house, at all, those little woussy guys are so worried about the slightest thing that they flip and dip like I have never seen, and the stuff comin out of Natalies mouth??? I am sick of Sharon sayin I don't know, we will just wait and see, bull sh*t

The boys and Natalie have a plan to pretend that they are splitting the vote so the can watch Sheila freak out when the boys vote to keep her.

I really hate these boys. I used to like Adam but he is a big ass just like Ryan.

Can someone please give Sheila a "Senerial"? WHAT?

SHUT UP SHEILA!!!!!!!!!

Why is Sheila even talking like she will be there after next week???? HOW OLD DID YOU SAY YOU WERE???????? Are you an idoit? You are going home next week Sheila!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been on the Adam band-wagon for a while now. (I unlike these HG's will stick to my alliance) I just find it funny that Sheila is so shocked that she could possibly lose this game. I am really looking forward to tomorrow, it should prove entertaining.

Archived