Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

If F3 are Nat/Adam and Ryan

Natalie may keep Ryan, SH people don't like him. Natalie keeps Adam because they're maybe going into business and both will need the money.

Ryan's choice Natalie hoping he gets votes.

Adam's choice not sure Bro's or Natalie aka business partner. (he gets votes with either one)

Sheila final 2 with N/R/ or A she wins, she cried when each one left.... excuse me did she not tell her side she would have never voted James out if he was not on the block with Sharon OK where is her loyalty. James and Josh gave her hell in the house and she wanted them out, then she cries when they leave. HELLO!!!!

Boo Freakin Who Sheila I wish you would cry me a river so I can push you in it.

Last night Ryan comes from DR changes his vote says how they (DR) went over things with him. Adam or Ryan commented how smart people in DR are good in this game playing. (I don't remember exact words) So first they're keeping Natalie.... Ryan goes in DR now keeping Sharon WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon and Sheila are floaters, weekly pawn and who knows. This game is played using different things, you lie, cheat deny it or hopefully don't get caught....gain trust but don't keep your word. I think winning mental and physical comps are important....you can't win comps (without help) then you don't belong in final 4/3/or 2. Ryan had help with 1 or 2 comps, Adam stayed low until it was do or die then proved himself.

Let's hope if Sharon stays she's not holding out until HOH and POV these boys will be sorry.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerseygirl....who in the heck would want to go into business with Gnat?? She is stupid, full of herself, and even her "predictions" on what's going to happen are a bunch of crap......but then again, you are talking about her and ADAM going into business......

I hope Nat stays I think Shiela is the biggest liar of the whole bunch, She did tell Nat on BBAD if it came to a tie she would save her. Let's take a survey not who do you like but who do you think will stay I think Sharon

Berupnorth...............I saw her art work online and she's talented, I never said she could run a business on her own. I do like the business idea that her and Adam talked about and if they are serious about it. I think her paintings are really good check them out.

http://oddandstupid.com/BB9/Natalie/bb9_na...tos_myart_4.htm

Sheila will not shut up and stop thinking she is smart and knows this game. I can't stand listening to her, she doesn't deserve to be here.

Are they really voting Natalie out I didn't have the feeds on all day long. Did I miss something?

Why does Sheila feel she can threaten Adam and Ryan to vote a certain way. If she threatened me I would not vote the way she wanted. I would have to shove it up her @ss.

So Bye Bye Miss Beaver State Pie, Drove your Chevy to the Breast doctor but the urine test lied, now the good ole boys are sending your fat ass goodbye saying "This will be the day Matt gets Blow Job, this will be the day Matt gets a Blow Job"

Archived