Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So from what I can figure is that Ryan was pulled into DR after him and Adam had decided to boot Sharon. DR runs scenarios past Ryan and sway him to go for the 1-1 split vote to create more drama during tonight's live show. They convince Ryan that he is safe no matter how this plays out and his noodle back spine melts to the wishes of the producers.

BBinMiami, I am not arguing that this does or does not happen, because anything is possible on these "reality" shows, but my question is ...did they show the DR session or is this an assumption because of something he said. Just curious.

Not positive but I think they were not called to the DR until AFTER they decided to split the vote. Could they have been trying to get them to KEEP Natalie in the game?

I finally went to bed last night but I think that is what was posted.

It seemed that DR had something to do with it last night because right after the boys had their DR sessions, lights went out for the night.

Juzme,

That is from what i compiled from reading reviewing and watching video after I went to bed last night. I try to read more than one source for information to see if what is being reported is not biased. Fortunately what you see here on Mortys is factually accurate, but being the doubting Thomas that I am I always cross reference. :P

As I posted in the Sheila thread:

MrsFromanSo last night with Sheila was very telling, I think.

Did anyone else think she was having a menopause moment or something? That crazy witch really lost it with Adam and Ryan. I wish Adam hadn't apologized to her later. She was totally nuts! I don't know why she thinks she should have ultimate say as HoH when it's never that way.

Secondly, when she was telling Sharon about her conversation with Ry and Adam, she really wasn't thinking! Firstly, Adam called her a bitch not a fuckin' bitch - even though everyone concerned thought he had said f ing including Adam himself! (the tapes don't lie - uhhh unless they're edited) Not only that, but when she was telling Sharon that it had to be Nat who is evicted and not Sharon, her arugment was "Sharon if you go, I am fucked!" OMG! Like Sharon gives a hoot in hell if Sheila is screwed or not? Come on! Sheila repeated this over and over again. Sharon just ummm hummmed her way thorough it because when she did try to talk or make a point (usually to distract Sheila from something sensitive) Sheila completely ignored her and kept going back to how they had better vote her way and saying things like "Do you not understand? If you go, I am fucked. I will be gone. My game is done."

Is Sheila really so self absorbed that she doesn't understand that if she wants Sharon to fight to stay, she really needs to come up with a better argument than that her game will be over?

Last night is a perfect example of why I can't stand Sheila. I don't recall seeing anyone else this season lose their freakin' mind the way she did last night. That combined with all of her BS Sheila-isms like "Know this..." "Let me tell you somethin'..." and "Do you not understand?" have me joining Natalie in prayer that Sharon is the one evicted tonight. I don't think I could take it if Sheila was in the final 3. Last night's performance alone should be enough to seal her fate.

JMHO

Let me clarify cuz my fingers didn't match my thought process -

When I said I didn't remember anyone flipping like Sheila, what I meant is freakin' out in the position of HoH while trying to get people to do what she wants. Sorry!

I know that I keep repeating myself but I can't help it or stop myself. I am so confused! I thought that I've been seeing Adam and Sheila sneaking talks for weeks that they were sticking together - (we can't let anyone know that we're still together to the end) - but that they are still together. I haven't had any direct contact with Natalie - but is delusional contagious or something?

Everyone has deals with everyone. IMO, Adam will always stick by Sheila.

This year we have seen Chelsia, Josh and James go crazy on the show. Am I missing anyone??

Try clicking on options on upper right and click on STANDARD.

That might be what is wrong.

edit: Nevermind I misunderstood. I didn't know it was Jem asking. Sucks posting at work and having to minimize every 15 seconds.

OK did I miss something??? Nat was eating, got done, rinsed her bowl, walked through the couch/bed room where Ry is sleeping on the couch into the pink room where Adam is in bed and as soon as she went through the door to the pink room, Ry flipped her off... (I reported it in the feed updates)... Did I miss something???

wow, that sounds ominous, I hope ther is more to hear on that one,lol

When I said I didn't remember anyone flipping like Sheila, what I meant is freakin' out in the position of HoH while trying to get people to do what she wants.

She's freaking out because she thinks she has lost control of the game. Up until this week she has done nothing but buzz into everyone's ear about who should go and who should stay. Adam was her puppet the whole time.

So now, she feels threatened because there is a possible chance that she no longer pulls the strings in the house, so yes, I do believe she will freak/flip out or whatever anyone wants to call it. No one is causing her to "flip out" she's doing it to herself because her game may be over.

So, yes she's a selfish biatch because she's telling everyone how to play so it benefits her in the end. But, that is the way to play and get to the end, but it doesn't mean she's not so ridiculously funny to watch when she's losing control over something she has no control over.

If you watch the feeds NO Adam had done what Adam wanted and was not Sheila's puppet. I do hope he does come around now.

Up until now Natalie has been in control of the game and controlled Adam and Ryan's HOH's. Sheila has not had any kind of control. She is trying to do some of that now and it is not working out well for her.

I do think Sheila is a control freak in real life with her obsessive house cleaning and liking thing in order.

What I keep hoping is that Ryan and Adam will compare notes on how Natalie told them both she is taking them to F2.

She spent a lot of time with Adam last night talking about they going to be in business together and of course she is taking him to F2. She talked about how wonderful their business will be when they both invest their winnings.

She has also been promising Ryan he is her man and they have to get Adam out because he will win it all.

If they trade notes then I think a flipping off is in order.

Archived