Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

again good post kywildcat.

People are just going to see things they way they want if they dislike a HG.

Sheila has tried to warn Adam that Nat is after him but if he believes Nat over Sheila then he deserves the boot Natalie is going to give him.

I also miss the old games with true alliances and loyalty. This kind of game play is not the game I enjoy.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so wait...they're now going 2-0 keeping natalie? i am SERIOUSLY confused...

you guys who said it's not fair to hate nat for being a dirty player just like the others are right. it's not fair. but it feels GOOD! i just can't stand natalie. and she is playing well. but i still can't stand her. and if by some bizarre twist she gets to say "HIIIIII JUUUUUUULLLLIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!" while actually sitting NEXT to her tonight...i'll be dancing with joy!

CTK...please...what did adam lie to ryan about? i am sorry to be so dense. i ate too much ceral today, is why.

I think that if Sheila is in the Jury and she has to chose between Natalie and Ryan she will vote for Nat. I think that Sharon might too being betrayed by Ryan that way.

James may give her his vote because he might think she played a better game then Ryan.

Natalie votes could be: Sheila, Sharon, James, Josh, Matt, and even Adam because he still wants to start up a business with her.

Worst nightmare to me is someone like Natalie winning this game. It will really show what kind of trash show Big Brother is putting on now.

Before replacing noms on last nights show didn't Sheila say the worse thing that could happen is that Gnat would win. She made it clear she had intentions of backdooring Gnat - she said "I have to backdoor Natalie."

Then she put up this woe is me attitude when it came time to replace the nom. She said she couldnt put up Ryan because he saved her last week and made it sound like she was putting up Gnat because she had no choice, when all the while her intentions were to backdoor her.

They all lie - it's part of the game and it is true, I noticed that people will only see (and report) how they see it.

I have noticed when Sheila lies it is 10 times worse of a sin in many eyes.

Seems that "Natalie's boys" can lie until the cows come home but nobody cares. They are just guys after all. <_<

i hope i didn't wake you! :P lol

thanks jem :hug: and happy eviction day to ya!! i can't wait to watch the videos! i HOPE the plan hasn't changed and they still plan on splitting the vote 1-1! :animated_bouncy:

CTK Apr 16 2008, 05:21 AM

!! I am now counting down til BB10, and PRAYING for some decent INTERESTING players!!!

The only way to get that is if everyone STOPS watching this season and the ratings fall, the flood CBS with emails and letters demanding better players be cast. Not that it would work because what do the networks care about the people.

:animated_scratchchin: It wouldn't be reality tv without the complaining... we wouldn't be in season 9 almost 10 if it wasn't popular, I don't think boycotting is the answer, as much as some of the things that happen on BB tick us off, it doesn't stop us from watching does it? These boards would be quite boring without the Bi^&*ing and complaining.

I've been watching BB since the first season, I've only started posting opinions this season, and to be honest, can't remember half the names of houseguests that have been in there, but I keep coming back for more, as most everyone else will too.

So ROCK ON BB!!

I do not agree with this being the worse season ever. In fact I like this one better than BB8. Evil Dick was far worse than any house guest this season. And how Jen was treated by all the house guests last season was unbelieveable and hard to watch.

GS

Is that question directed only to me or is it a general question for all on this board?

It was just thrown out into the great forum unknown and was in no way directed at you specificly.

Why watch a show where you think a blind person is less limited than the contestants?

Not just blind but deaf and dumb! And I didnt say all constants just the last 5 in this season!

Dont make me pull a few nose hairs and call up some tears faster than Nat and Josh combined. J/K

RJ

CTK...please...what did adam lie to ryan about? i am sorry to be so dense. i ate too much ceral today, is why.

LOL

Ryan and Adam laying in bed and laughing Ryan ask Adam "Have you had a chance to talk to Shelia since calling her a bitch" Adam says NOPE!

When in fact Adam had ran up to the HOH with Shelia and Sharon in it and says "Look I cant stay long just no that I am voting for Sharon to stay," and turns to run out. Shelia turns and says "You need to apoligies for calling me a bitch", Adam says "I'm sorry" and leaves.

Not just blind but deaf and dumb! And I didnt say all constants just the last 5 in this season!

Wouldn't it be great if BB staff would rearrange the furniture in the BB house and really throw them for a loop!

I do not agree with this being the worse season ever. In fact I like this one better than BB8. Evil Dick was far worse than any house guest this season. And how Jen was treated by all the house guests last season was unbelieveable and hard to watch.

Agreed and everything Jen, Amber and Dustin did was far worse than anything Dick ever did for some viewers.

well that was then and this is now, and this is not ED's season, and I am thrilled there has not been much talk of last season, I was an ED fan, but it is past, and I think this cast of idiots are far worse that any other season, they suck, and I do not find any of them particularly intelligant, and I watch because I am a BB fan and will prolly always watch and posst, but I am happy this mess is coming to an end.

I think it would be funny if BB replaced the GPs with stuffed fur balls and watch them freak out thinking that they died.

OR BB could bolt all the cabinet doors and drawers shut throughout the house.

Just reading what I missed today on the live feeds and seems not much to miss today.

I have to say thank God Sheila is out of HOH hopefully we never have to hear her say "up in the HOH" or "My Birthday anymore"

Lets be serious how many people on the board actually bring up their birthday as much as Sheila does. After 30 who counts to me it just becomes a number.

I would love to see Sharon go today and piss Sheila off big time. If you can't hang in and fight hard in the comps then beat it. Did you see the puzzle comp last night if I was Sheila I would have begged them not to air it.

The sex is far worse this season, but any abuse, language, or misogyny this year is nothing compared to last year, imo. So, two trashy years in a row, as far as I'm concerned.

Marty, if Sharon stays and wins HoH, who does she go after? Shiela, her partner, or Ryan, her "final 2" partner?

No, she goes after Adam.

If Natalie stays and wins HoH, who does she go after? Shiela first. I don't even think there can be an argument.

So I really don't see how it is better for Adam to keep Sharon over Natalie because one is DIRECTLY more dangerous to him than the other.

Once again, this is Shiela protecting Shiela.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. Just explain to me, because maybe I'm missing something in conversations between the HGs, how are the first three statements above false?

Sharon stays, Adam is in direct danger if she wins HoH.

Natalie stays, Adam is not in direct danger if she wins HoH.

It really should be that simple in his mind.

If CBS wants drama they need to let She-monster come out. She was boiling last night, but she did not quite reach critical mass. If Nat stays she will go ballistic.

Please, please, please...I want to see Sheila go ballistic. It would be the best entertainment this season, by far!

The sex is far worse this season, but any abuse, language, or misogyny this year is nothing compared to last year, imo. So, two trashy years in a row, as far as I'm concerned.

Hi Cat.

You're so right. True, the sex thing is out of hand this season these last two seasons have had the worst hg ever.

Archived