Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

Sheila says.....YEW know what....I'm HOH....but you guys do what you are gonna dew!

Ryan.....I will Sheila as I am eating all of your HOH food!

SHUT UP Sheila................I wish they could toss her ass out now!!! She is going off on both of those guys.......LIKE SHE IS IN CONTROL............since never has she "protected them" or had the opportunity to anyway!

HELLOO....and yes you have been taking "crazy pills" if you think you have been in charge of this game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF????? Does she actually think she controls the game? Can you say FLOATER?????????????

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HELLOO....and yes you have been taking "crazy pills" if you think you have been in charge of this game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF????? Does she actually think she controls the game?

You are talking about Natalie right?

Adam called Sheila a F'ing Bitch and Sheila told them to get out of the room. She said so whatever you want to do.

I am ashamed that the women on this board would think it is ok for these pig ass men to call Sheila a bitch, and why shouldn't Sheila be worried about herself?? you are there to win 500 g, and Ryan is the biggest scum of them all, he is sooo pushing adam for his own benifit because he knows Natalie will not save Adam, it is disgusting, and it makes me sick the way everyone is on Sheila because she spoke her mind and alot of what she said to them was the absolute truth, and those pigs, leave her room and laugh behind her back, after Adam called her a bitch, these people disgust me, especially these so called pig men. I am over it, Ryan is doing the exact thing he accuses Sheila of caring about what happens to her, come on people, it is wrong, those guys are pigs!!!!!

I think of all the diary rooms where Sheila had Adam's back and she was playing for him.

So Adam calls Sheila a F'ing bitch. Now the boys are telling Natalie about it and they are all laughing and Natalie is getting the biggest giggle.

Now Ryan keeps calling Sheila a F'ing bitch.

I hate these people.

you do not have to be such pigs like ryan, and Natalie is the f ing bitch, there is no reason to treat people this hateful, and get a big kick out of it, I am sooooo disgusted with that thing Natalie and Ryan as well, and Adam is soooo stupid he deserves what he gets.

I do not think I have ever been this disgusted with any season as I am with this one, Ryan is really a nasty person, what the hell is he Saying she deserves what Adam called her and she is a man hater, WTH?? how does that ass hole know she is a man hater. I know Sheila was hurt by that, and Adam getting all mean and sayiing who cares what you feel Sheila?? what a chicken shit he is, I am soooooo over it

They're just so gross. I hope Shelia rocks in the POV. I'd love to watch them squirm.

Why isn't Ryan being straight up with Sharon? If he doesn't save her he'll be playing for $50000.. but i guess he's doing that anyway.

well they should all be playin for themselves and relying on themselves and not others, I hate Ryan for saying Sheila is freaking out over nothing, if one of those pigs called me a f ing bitch I would have their ass on a platter, she was way to nice. and what is with Sharon and Ryan, and what was all that in the Store Room??

I think that there is not a deal except to keep Natalie, and it will be a 2-0 sharon out, Ryan is the snake along with Natlaie in this and Adam is a scum bag, there is no tie situation, they seem to be voting out Sharon, Ryan does not want Sharon to know that tho. Scum

I agree Ryan is voting Sharon out but, he's covering his ass in case Adam votes to keep her. That way if it goes 1-1 Ryan can tell Sharon it was him that voted for her to stay.

absolutely, and Sheila will not know unless she does some digging, boy if I was her I would fight like hell from here on out, I do not think Sheila is sooo bad and stupid she could not win if she tried, and I am glad she called Adam out for being an ass to her , cause he has been, then he got defensive and called her an f ing Bitch, those guys are scum, oh, and STUPID

I went out to have a smoke and I thought of this brilliant post to write about Adam and Sheila and the consequences to both of them if Natalie stays this week and when I get back...

Those two doofes's have changed their minds once again and they're going to vote it 1 - 1 and put the blood on Sheila's hands... and not going to tell the girls who voted for who so that it can't be held against either of them.

:lol:

I felt like I was back in time watching an episode of Beavis and Butthead tonight......

Ryan and Adam are the "real" Beavis and Butthead... They share one brain and it's shrinking as they speak....

Yes, Beavis and Butthead were hysterically funny and actually much smarter than Ryan and Adam.LOL

Archived