Wednesday, April 16th

Fatcat

I'm surprised that playing to the jury is not discussed more by this group. If Natalie is voted out by her alliance, she will give her vote to Sharon (if she's final 2). Natalie's jury vote is what they should be thinking about now. They will be cutting their own throats if any one of them make it to final 2 with Sharon.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrsFroman Live Feeds

1:29 Sheila and Sharon discussing what is missing from the house so that Sharon can win HoH. Sharon is dressed up and looks nice.

Sharon and Sheil in SR saying Nat is being a bitch and Sheila says she's out of control and needs to calm down (*roflmaoshipmp! After last night, this from Sheila?*)

Really?

I just cant wait to see Nats face weither its 0-2 or 1-1 her reaction will be priceless and we will she how refined....sorry I almost chocked laughing so hard at that thought......when she has to leave.

In the interest of fairness, I did not see or hear Natalie. BUT I would imagine she's worried and mad. I can't wait to see faces no matter who it is who goes!

well, I am getting ready to hit the road to go to work, yuk, so y'all have fun watchin tonight, I will of course come to Morty's first before I actually watch the show,lol I just have to see who got evicted first, then watchthe I have DVR'd, so later everyone. :animated_wave:

I was just home at lunch and the Sheila and Sharon were asking Natalie some questions about having 2 more HOH's and Natalie was kinda snippy.

Fatcat do you want me to text you the winner of HOH?

Marty would you, I am sooo stoaked if you would you still have my cell right??

I want Nat to stay, but if Ry and Adam vote her out! Or vote 1-1 and get her booted that way. I hope Sharon wins HOH and put both of those whales on the block so they can drown in their fat!

Know That! lol

coolio, I am out girls, I swear,lololol thanx Marty Wubs!!!!!

I don't know if it's me but I can't take Sharon and Sheila much longer, honestly they make me sick just listening to them.

Sheila was GIVEN HOH she earned nothing in this game. I'd be been thrown off BB if I was Natalie and she said she earned it to me.

Sharon / Hoops is to chicken shit to go at it with Natalie. Who the F is hoops? For Real! Sharon doesn't lie, or maybe she's to stupid to know what a lie is when she tells one.

Adam and Ryan are afraid of good competition, At least Natalie said she would rather battle it out with warriors in the end and not the weak.

I give credit to Natalie and would pay to see the WOW factor if Sharon was voted out could you imagine their faces.

I think Sharon gets close to winning then throws comps near the end. She could be strong and take them out in the end when it counts. Silent but deadly could be true.

If Natalie stays Adam, Ryan and Natalie would be F3 hands down. The boys are idiots to vote her out.

Well who will Natalie take with her to the F2? Ryan or Adam? They can't trust Natalie and I think they is why they are evicting her. (if they are)

If Adam votes to keep Nat then next week he better win HOH or POV because if not he will be going home. Because Ryan is gonna USE Nat to get Adam out and be done with him.

This week is such a no brainer. If Ryan and Adam evict Nat, that could go down as one of the top 5 dumbest moves in BB history. It's real simple:

If Final 4 is Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Sharon, Ryan or Adam has to win HOH and POV. Sheila can't be trusted at all (moreso than Nat) and Sharon would be going after Ryan and Adam for sure. Sharon has 3 guaranteed votes in the SH and sending Nat home could guarantee her the 4 she needs to win.

If Final 4 is Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Nat, it doesn't matter who wins HOH and they just need to make sure Sheila does not win POV. Sheila will be the target and the only risk there is if she wins POV which is not likely to happen. The only fatal scenario is if Nat wins HOH and Sheila wins POV. That is a huge longshot and this final 4 is the best option for the two guys.

While Ryan and Adam say they want to be the final 2, that is not in either of their best interests. They need to keep Nat because it is individually best for both of them to take her to the final 2 or for her to take 1 of them.

While I don't like Sharon at all, if they keep her this week, I will be rooting to see Sharon make final 2 and win the game. Then those two dumbasses can look back at this week and realize what a bad move they made.

I love reading people's strategy! It's fun to see how many different opinions and tactics are out there. Those who bothers to explain usually have a good argument, too! It will be fun tonight...I am on the West Coast though, and sometimes I can't wait so I go to the BB chat and see. Tonight I don't know what I'll do! If I go see early, watching is a moot point. If I don't go on, I can't watch the live feeds when they're back on unless it has aired. *sigh* Any opinions on that?

This week is such a no brainer. If Ryan and Adam evict Nat, that could go down as one of the top 5 dumbest moves in BB history. It's real simple:

If Final 4 is Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Sharon, Ryan or Adam has to win HOH and POV. Sheila can't be trusted at all (moreso than Nat) and Sharon would be going after Ryan and Adam for sure. Sharon has 3 guaranteed votes in the SH and sending Nat home could guarantee her the 4 she needs to win.

If Final 4 is Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Nat, it doesn't matter who wins HOH and they just need to make sure Sheila does not win POV. Sheila will be the target and the only risk there is if she wins POV which is not likely to happen. The only fatal scenario is if Nat wins HOH and Sheila wins POV. That is a huge longshot and this final 4 is the best option for the two guys.

While Ryan and Adam say they want to be the final 2, that is not in either of their best interests. They need to keep Nat because it is individually best for both of them to take her to the final 2 or for her to take 1 of them.

While I don't like Sharon at all, if they keep her this week, I will be rooting to see Sharon make final 2 and win the game. Then those two dumbasses can look back at this week and realize what a bad move they made.

I think Adam needs to evict Natalie. If it comes down to Nat, Adam and Ryan for F3, Nat will evict Adam if she wins HOH. Ryan would evict Adam if he wins HOH. I don't know if Adam knows this. That's why Adam should evict Nat tonite.

MrsFroman......I always look ahead when I can, but still watch the show to see how they "show" it to the viewers.

I also hope that if they vote to keep Sharon, she ends up winning it ALL because then MAYBE the guys would finally realize how stupid they were to keep her and not Nat. These are all based on a whole lot of "IFs".

Hello my fellow Floridian Mike, I can't disagree with you on that point but Adam might not get to final 3 if he evicts Nat tonight. For both Adam and Ryan, they almost want Nat to win HOH this coming week. It doesn't matter who Nat puts up, Sheila just can't win POV, then she goes home. If they keep Sharon in this game, they are giving the player that would most likely win the game in the F2 a chance to stay another week. That is just stupid. While you are correct that Nat would not take Adam to the F2 given the choice, none of them would take ADam to the F2 except maybe Ryan. Keeping Nat tonight doesn't change that. He has to win that F3 competition. However, if he wants a chance to play in that competition, Sharon has to go tonight. If Sharon wins HOH or POV, Sheila is staying next week. Same goes if Sheila wins POV, Sharon stays. It's a no brainer, keep Nat tonight if you want the best chance ot make it to final 3 and then to final 2.

colorg - Ifs are all we have right now, aren't they? :) I agree with you but my general opinion is this:

Adam and Nat are playing the best games. I like them and want them to win. What people say and what they do are two different things and I'm sick of people bringing up things like "You said you would have....." or "You said you were going to...."

Sharon and Ryan are coasting along and always have been and I don't agree with that stragegy, though I may use it myself were I in their position. I find them to be non-issues.

Sheila is...Sheila. I don't like her and I don't like how she's played the game. She made a big mistake last night trying to bully votes and in how she was with Sharon after the Adam/Ryan shouting match. It was insane! Why the hell would Sharon care if her leaving would be bad for Sheila? Makes no sense to me.

As far as liking the season in general? - I don't. Out of what's left, those are my opinions.

This is how I look at it. You can figure it a hundred ways, but these people are flip-flopping like crazy (thank goodness otherwise it would be a regular snooze fest).

They have flip-flopped in the past to only vote out the person who was originally decided on, so that is why Adam and Ryan can talk all they want and Sheila could throw hissy fits now until dooms day, but I do think the two bumble heads will go with the original plan and vote out Gnat.

If they don't it's an added bonus for me because I'll be lmao of at Sheila who's head will probably do a 360 degree turn and pea soup will spill from her mouth. Then again if she holds it together then more power to her!!!!!!

MrsF......I totally agree. I believe Nat and Adam HAVE played the best game and Sharon has done what she has admitted all along.....kept her mouth shut and coasted along. Ryan THINKS he is going to win, but imo don't. As for Sheila......you called it.......she is just that......Sheila, nothing more, nothing less.

Archived