Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see an alliance with Nat, James and Josh as being very smart at all. James and Josh will not ever have his back...and Ryan cannot beat James in a physical competition or mental challenge. Ryan would be much smarter to align with weaker players. Nat's even been playing a stronger game than Ryan....can't win against her either.

This doesn't really surprise me though...Ryan is not the sharpest tool in the shed...trusting Josh...what a fool!

weaker players cant win comps eg.sheila so he be a fool to stick with them

Nope...don't buy that at all. Ryan was the one to get Nat to flip to James & Josh. They'd all be smarter to stay with larger numbers...Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Nat, and Sharon to all try and get James out again. James will win if they don't gang up and go after him...and get him out. Aligning with James now is just D U M! They may as well jsut hand him the grand prize right now.

I feel very sorry for Sharon getting thrown under the bus. I know Ryan and Josh and James will go after Natalie and that will give me some satisfaction. Duh she wins too many comps. They they will get rid of Sheila and Adam.

Final 3 will be Ryan, Josh and James.

Nope...don't buy that at all. Ryan was the one to get Nat to flip to James & Josh. They'd all be smarter to stay with larger numbers...Ryan, Adam, Sheila, Nat, and Sharon to all try and get James out again. James will win if they don't gang up and go after him...and get him out. Aligning with James now is just D U M! They may as well jsut hand him the grand prize right now

they been ganging up on james last few weeks and each time he has wins pov

its almost pointless imho to even put him on the block

bb will design comps that he win pov everytime

james 100% will be final two

Man Ry is grumpy as hell on slop! He is moody and edgy and touchy... everytime that he is around when Adam or Nat eats he seriously mad dogs the hell out of them. He had no qualms about eating and chewing his cud when he was around others whilst they were on slop, but man he is about to lose it!

tasteless yes....but Ryan is a big baby on slop. I don't mind seeing him suffer though ;)

I do think it is kind of cruel ... Natalie and Adam eating in front of everyone. Can't they make them a plate and go up in the HOH room and eat it. Cooking cookies and eating them Natalie saying she doesn't like the chocolate chips. Adam eating ice cream out of the cartons while his mouth is open and spilling it down his chin and spilling it on the counter but then picks it up and eats it.

It was funny yesterday when Adam was eating a big sloppy double cheese burger in front of James, who was trying to force down a bowl of slop....James was not a happy camper. Adam went into the bedroom and stuck the burger in Ryan's face too...teasing him.

well, it shows their mentality. I just would be low key myself, as I would not want to make people feel hungrier than they already are, food is a major thing to us from the time we are born, for them to bake cookies and have that aroma wafting thru the house and mowing on a greasy cheeseburger in front of the ones on slop, it is mean. Even tho I do not like James I am including him in the equation as well, it is not fun to watch folks eat when you are starving and have to eat slop, I would take PB&J any day.

Ryan told Adam that they should keep Josh. I don't know if he is joking but Sheila came out and they played it off like they were joking.

I am thinking that Ryan is biding his time and he is going to start working Adam to keep Josh.

I just deep down do not think Ryan can Make Adam do anything he does not want to do, and I really think Adam is bein his own person right now, he got fed up with James last night, and James did not like it, called him a pussy, so I thnk Adam underneath it all is po'd big time and will not want to keep Josh, he knows that josh is James wing man, in the back of his mind he must know,lol

LOL Crusty NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! Now you're making me miss California!!!! I used to go there with my RoadRunner for the carshows there :( .......And Marty I sooooo agree with you about Ryan, there is something about him that's not so good.

:lol2::lol2: , funniest thing ever crusty, how apropo is that,lololol

I don't believe he knows about the secret deal/plan Nat has going on with Josh yet...he'll be happier if he gets to keep his Josh deal instead of the new Sharon deal.

This group has so many deals...nobody is going to know which are real anymore. Wait 10 minutes and we'll have 10 new deals...:rolleyes:

Archived