lmbao

chelsia look like a straight fool :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think bb needs to go to tape delay

chelsia willnt leave respectfully

i see it coming

Ha! James didn't even give her a sympathy vote.

The saddest part is Chelsia thinks she's being so rebellious and cool when she has those outbursts but in reality most people just look at her and find her actions pathetic.

yep i knew it was coming :lol:

What are you all talkin bout, is the show airing somewhere already?? I am waiting to see if if chelskanka leaves peacfully, and if James doen't give her a votem, sorry but that will crack me up,lol

tell me peoples, what di she do???oh ok Marty, cool so i know what I have to look forward too, sorry bout your podcast, uggg is right,lol

how would 1 vote from james hang himself smh

tell me peoples, what di she do???

throw a two year hissy fit

She gave a speech how she did not breast feed off other hg. She was leaving with dignity and didn't become as materialistic as others ("the money was taken from my hands)

Then she grabbed Josh on her way out and gave him a pep talk. Josh gave her a nice goodbye speech, but he said that he wanted her out.

Cry bitch cry. You'll cry more when you find out where James' penis has been. lol

josh or sharon will win hoh

I thought James good bye messege was sweet :heart2: Natalie need to stop praying for people and pray for herself! She needs all the help she can get!

thanks, well I am sooo silly cause I am sittin herre with my back to the tube, and i thought it was an hr earlier than it really is and so it is being DVR'd as i am typing,lol but I also have an idol conflict and cannot DVR more than 2 things so I have to go to the living room of my house to see who gets kicked off Idol, be back shortly,lol

my boob tube is all messed up, according to the program guide, american idol was scheduled at 7 not 8 so now it says is it at 8 pm but when I tried to set it to record it says I have to cancel BB , I will have to wait till it comes on and then do a manual dvr, right now I am staritng to watch BB, later gators,lololo

Archived