2. 2. Who will win HOH tonight?

• Natalie
    • James
    • Ryan
    • Josh
    • Sheila
    • Chelsia (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

Way to go Natalie.. Couldn't have turned out any better!!

If I didn't hate Chelsia enough, I hate her even more now.

Loved the segment on Adam!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they gave Chelsia too much time on her way out. She should have been told to get going and no lollygagging.

She was crying... and it didn't look like happy tears.

She cries at every eviction (tonight her eyes were a bit watery but little compared to other votes).

She's crazy!

WOOOOOHOOOO....Go Natalie! I agree I am so looking foreward to see Josh sweating on the block,especially more so for his arrogance about how good he is...and how he has never been on the block...not anymore!

The segment on Adam made me like him!

me too! He made me laugh....and I saw the sarcastic side of him that i hadn't really seen before. I think I'm going to start rooting for him....just ignoring his disgusting scratching and nose picking.

bb with adam special was totallly trying to do damage control for his comments about kids

Well, in his defense, the other hgs are not shown in bad ways. Even the speech by Chelsia tonight does not come close to what she did in the house this past week. So, if they are going to cover up or hide things about some hg then they should do the same for other hg.

For all the people who only watch the CBS show and do not have or read the live feeds they have absolutely no clue how disgusting these HGs are. The creative edit of CBS shows exactly what they want the viewers to see, and who they want them to root for.

You're absolutely right. I email with a friend who only watches the CBS shows and he's totally clueless (or LUCKY) as to what they're really like or what has gone on there. The CBS editing crew should win an Emmy for this. The ultimate "making a silk purse out of a sow's ear"...if that's the saying.

Archived