Evicted  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Matt
    • Ryan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I've often wondered if certain people are ever 'guided' or helped along into becoming HOH, for ratings or better tv. I don't think this is the case every time, but sometimes..

I could be wrong, but it looked very much to me like Adam was reading something on his podium last night during the competition. Almost like the answer was showing up very small on a screen in front of him.. go back and watch his last 2 turns up at the podium. Maybe he had his head down and was concentrating, but it looked blaringly obvious to me like he was trying to focus on some small words that were coming in for him to see somewhere on that stand..

(It would have been better tv if Chelsia or Natalie got it, though).

From what Chelsia said last night. The names for the first two were pulled from a bag while they watched? So i just assumed James did the name's from a bag like the PoV.

I have to agree that Adam was guessing and got it right. He didn't want to win HoH and I think they did have evicted HGs pictures to look at.

The final question was about a female evicted hg...Amanda was the only female hg that had not had a question about her already...that's why he took a wild guess that she was the answer.

I thought it was a smart move on his part.

I don't think there was any fixing done in this comp...nothing obvious anyway.

fixed :lol:

I agree he was reading the names and just settled on the only female (evicted) not already mentioned.

I think he didn't want to win in previous HOH's b/c he didn't want to be a target the next week, but I think he wanted to win last night.

I agree... I think picking the only girl houseguest not used was the logical thing to do if you didn't know the answer. I think he wanted to win.. he may have not been ready to really choose sides but I think he knew his time for nomination was coming.. I mean he would have been sent packing last week if James wouldn't have decided to put Mattie up instead.

if chelsia had won

i would say the comp was fixed :lol:

it seem like she knew every answer before julie even read them

Oh! I didn't consider that there might have been a list of ALL the evicted houseguest names in front of them. Now that makes perfect sense- all I knew was that it appeared Adam was reading something. I agree, it wouldn't make sense to fix the comp for HIM to win, of all people. I think this will be a boring week with him as HoH, cause there isn't much drama circulating around him.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. :)

Archived