Evicted  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Matt
    • Ryan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan is the big wild card in this game now, but I don't think he should go yet. Adam should put up Chelsia and Josh with the hope of backdooring James or vice versa. Geesh, I can't stand the three of them so any one will do.

Sharon is nothing without her buddies and if they can get picked off one by one no worries about Sharon.

FINALLY! Adam will actually have to do something in the house....and he has to have Sheila and Natalie all over him all week :D . This

HOH could'nt have happened to a better person if Chelsia/Josh or Sharon could'nt have won it. Should be fun.

Lara

I am happy as hell Matt is gone. Bye Bye Boston Brat! I am also estactic Natalie did not win HOH. Not really rooting for anyone to win, but I do know I hate those two the most. Natalie is freaking INSANE! Was very surprised baller got HOH. Should be interresting to see who he puts up. I think Josh will def be one of his nominess. I'm not really taking sides on the alliances either. I just would like to see Natalie go, then Sheila, and then whoever. Nat and Sheila annoy the shit out of me. Anywho, JMO :)

matt never did anything to anyone as sheila was saying. It was all Ryan. Sure he used Nat and was a little Evil Dick-ish with takking control over people and that is the only reason he is gone, not because he did anything against anyone. If they people from BB8 were smart, they would've done the same to dick.

I think adam will put up Chelsia and Josh, James will get pissed that he put chelsia, which in turn will get adam mad at james, and then they will backdoor James for a 2nd time.

he planted that though, but i am saying the HG's were aiming at him for no reason though because they didn't know any of this stuff that we know.

what I want to find out is about the statement that Matt made about Natalie bein an NFL Cheerleader, that is not so it it??? Natalie is disgusting, yuk, and sooooo happy Matt is outta there,lol

I have googled Natalie, and nothing concerning cheerleading for the NFL or otherwise comes up. Most of the stuff about her is BB related, or that she tried out for "Miss Salem Oregon", She must have told Matt a lie about that to make herself look good to him, whatever, she is a mess.

Archived