Sunday, March 9th

CeCiMom

$hit is hitting the fan!!!!! Pickle juice and pickles thrown all over Nat, Josh just took ketchup and put it on the bed to portyray an abortion... this is getting crazy!

He wanted to do it, but Chelsia made him go ask first and BB told him he could not use the condiments on her bed. So the abortion diorama did not go down.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat said that the power of God will shine down upon her and she and "Her Man" will be here till the end... Josh says lets get your bible and find out where it says abortions are ok... this is crazy! Matt is talking mad threatening of bodily harm stuff...

Sheila is crying and having a breakdown because she is afraid Josh is going to call her a bad name and her son will hear.

Matt is coaching Natalie on how to harrass Josh about being gay. He is setting her up for Josh abuse. WTH?

Nat wasn't the only one involved in all of this so,

why is she the only one getting all the heat and abuse?

Trust me, Nat has gotten on my nerves for weeks but,

it's not fair that they treat her this way.....especially after

all of them bashed Matt for treating Nat bad when they are doing

way worse then Matt ever did....

Holy guacamole! Nat just pulled the Amber card! She classified her group as "The Good People". Apparently her bible is missing... IMO it should have never been there in the first place... it is reading material.

well in all honestly they are all trashing.

Matt saying Josh does not have a dick and attacking his gayness

Natalie saying Chelsia's crotch smells

They are all guilty.

I think if Sheila really does not want to be involved she should just go to her room and stay out of the conflict. She is choosing to be right in the middle and cry that her son might her Josh call her a bad name.

Not one innocent person there. Ryan and Matt were laughing for days about what drama would happen when the sprung the surprise nomination.

All guilty,

I agree with Marty 100%!!! The Matt/Ryan alliance should have gone to the HoH room until the others calmed down. They KNOW that Josh is a loose cannon...If Sheila is so scared and crying she should go to the HoH room!! WHATEVER!!! I really hope that they find out that both Sheila and Adam knew about the whole plan.

I dont understand why Sheila came on tv if she is so concerned with what name she might be called. Its a game. I can't wait until Josh goes off on her. Otherwise I love the drama. They're all a mess. lol@ Sharon telling Sheila to keep her mouth shut. hahaha

james and josh are punks

pour a drink on matt, ryan, adam

punks

not a fan of nat but come on

well both are already punks to begin with

Nat said that the power of God will shine down upon her and she and "Her Man" will be here till the end... Josh says lets get your bible and find out where it says abortions are ok... this is crazy! Matt is talking mad threatening of bodily harm stuff...

Praise the lord, Allelujah!

Matt says if it were the real world

Josh would have been out of the real world house and Adam and Sheila wouldn't be there.

but matt, adam, and ryan aren't punks? oh. okay....i just looked up punk in the dictionary...matts picture is there. and matt telling josh how to treat women? are you kidding me? because matt was raised by a single mom? and she taught matt, what, that you only trash women behind their backs?

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Matt is trying to keep the drama going... Telling Natalie to throw the slop cake in Josh's face. She did throw it in the garbage.

They are all sick puppies.

Agreed. I want Allyson back!!!

I want Josh gone, too. I don't care for Matt, but I have found that each day, my dislike for Josh gets worse.

The one thing I have noticed is that this group is probably the trashiest of HGs to date. I thought nothing could be Evil Dick (though sometimes I liked what he did and in calling people out) but there was never so much venom and hatred as before.

I am not liking this season much and have missed episodes and pretty much only watch bits of 7/24 and read some updates. I have just found this group as a whole, very distasteful.

Archived