Sunday, March 9th

CeCiMom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"but matt, adam, and ryan aren't punks? oh. okay....i just looked up punk in the dictionary...matts picture is there. and matt telling josh how to treat women? are you kidding me? because matt was raised by a single mom? and she taught matt, what, that you only trash women behind their backs? "

Ditto! Yeah his mom should be real proud too.

OMG i wished i had live feeds. i would have loved to seen the $hit hit the fan!!!! Ill just have to wait untill somebody puts the video up!! HURRY UP WITH IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie:

:animated_rotfl:

I was really trying to get into this season of BB. The last few weeks have been interesting. Today has just depressed me. Sure, the shake up in the house is great entertainment. Good for Ryan. But seriously, Matt and Nat as power players??? It freaking disgust me. I am so disappointed in James for acting out towards a female....Josh doesn't surprise me. He acts all hard with females but won't say shit to the males?? What a p*ssy! I don't really have a favorite anymore...but seriously...I hate to see Matt or Nat go any further in this game. In my book,they are both least deserving! UUGHHHHHHHH :disappointed::sadangel::crybaby::sadwalk:

Ditto, for me...........haven't kept up for awhile but it was a boring Sun. afternoon, so I thought I'd peek in...........imagine my shock! :animated_shocking:

I had stopped watching showtime, but looks like tonight will be interesting...........hope they don't wear themselves out before then!

This season makes me want to.....sick017.gif I hate these people, I'm still praying for a mass eviction!!!!

:pixiedust:

Oh my gosh Crys, was that not just too funny! I was godsmacked when I heard that... I was thinking "Is she being serious????" But alas she was... I am still a Nat fan though, dumb or not, I like the kid.

I'm truly at a loss for who to root for now. I've always had a favorite during BB. Feels weird to watch and have no idea who I'd like to see win. :(

Ya know what is weird Marty, I thought the same thing! I have never backed out of a season, but I cannot even process and accept the thought that we could be stuck watching Matt, Adam, Ryan and the rest or the snore clan....

I don't know either. I might quit watching this season and take my life back.

I concur. If I listen to Matt all day for another 7 weeks; I may slit my wrists.

The worst part is, this guy will come out of the house thinking he's the best mastermind to ever play the game.

Archived