Friday, March 7th

Sara5229

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossing my fingers cause I hope it works. I don't have anything against Matt, but Natalie has no chance of being anything other than a puppet with him in the house. It will be good for her health to get rid of "crazy eye"

Operation "C" for cocky, crooked... considerably unflattering MATT!! I soo hope Ry gets some balls and realizes that .. matt is the competition atm.. not josh or even j&c .. MAtt goes everyone will have a fair shot of winning ..including dumb blonde Nat.

I hope it works too. I really would enjoy watching BBAD without Matt. It's been great not having to listen or look at psycho Allison...and would be even better without dirtbag Matt.

I hope Natalie listens to Sheila, and they change Ryans mind....

I think i am the only one here that doesn't want Matt out....if he goes then the other side is going to win....and i don't like them....more and more and more........and i am not even sure about James anymore.....

Here are Ryan's options:

1 - Backdoor Matt and have Josh/ James/ Chelsia/ Sharon/ Adam will be happy and keep him safe while going after Shelia and Natalie

2 - Not backdoor Matt by putting Shelia on the block, angering J/C/J/S/A, keeping Matt & Nat happy and placing a LARGE target on his back

3 Backdoor James or Josh, releasing all hell as far as C/S/ remaining J are concerned, bewildering Adam, satisfying Nat & Mat & Shelia yet still remaining a TARGET

2 - Not backdoor Matt by putting Shelia on the block, angering J/C/J/S/A, keeping Matt & Nat happy and placing a LARGE target on his back

this best option but replace sheila with josh

first sheila has no shot of winning anything she cant do much

if matt and nat are there how is he a target again

operation josh

OMG Ryan, Matt and Adam up in the HOH with their tight idiot man alliance. They are talking about evicting James.

How did Matt pull this off? I need to go take an asprin.

I am hating Ryan right now. He is such a tool.

Archived