Friday, March 7th

Sara5229

I like Josh's idea.. all of them go up there and promise Ryan 2 weeks of safety to put Matt up if somone is taken off with POV... dont' think Ryan has the balls to do it, but it would make for some drama if he did.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James??? He wasn't a part of that group that told Natalie they want Matt out? Does Natalie have game and lied to Matty... interesting??? (She's still an idiot though :lol:)

all chips are on table now

Poor Nat was looking out for herself, so she thinks. I'm so hoping Ryan "man-ups". BTW, who is playing in the POV? Although I'd love to see Matt get booted, I hate it when someone gets backdoored without playing for the Veto.

But Matt is one of those players you love to see get the boot this way.. He thinks he is running the show and has everyone in his back pocket.. I would so love to see this all go down.. It will make for an interesting week.. If it all works and he is sitting out there with Julie and sees Alex walking back in the house... Oh my!.. that will kill him..lmao :animated_rotfl:

MENDES- were you watching when NAT was in the Kitchen with all the women ( including Josh, he said he is one!) and was bashin Matt standing up for herself and yaddi yadda....Hour later she's brushing her teeth Matt comes in puts his arms around her and it was like she couldn't contain herself she tells him everything! ! OMG I wanted to reach thru this monitor and choke her! GAWD is she that desperate? Or that dumb? Because Matt isn't that fine.

I'm so glad they found out Nat told Matty everything. Thank goodness for that. She so blinded by Matt. Sick chick.

All u have to do is play the ohhh I love you Nat and she spills everything she knows and can make up.. I'm not sure I've ever seen a person like her.. She is playing the game for Matt, Not Nat.. She is gonna be scared for life from BB

I got home from vacation and watched the feeds just in time to see Mattalie in the bathroom. The way she was whispering the plan I just knew she was spilling the beans on something she shouldn't have. Then later she was souping up Sheila about how much she hates Matt.

I'm getting up to speed today. I can't wait for a group of HG who know how to keep information under wraps for at least 2 minutes. Everyone says "Oh I won't tell so-and-so" then 2 seconds later they're in a corner with so-and-so telling all they know.

Last night on SHO2 Chelsia and Matthole were discussing Natalie being angry with Matthole, and Matthole actually said "All I have to do is make out with her and she'll be right back in my pocket"

Chelsia then said "Not even, just touch her, Or offer her a massage. That girl would take a bullet for you."

It sickened me to my stomach. But it's true. I've never seen a chicca so pathetic! Maybe that's why they selected her?

Archived