Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol imho he threw hoh which was smart on his part

he can float for awhile

bigger fish to fry

Do you think he only wanted to throw it to Ryan, because if he really wanted to throw it he could have been out of the comp sooner.

he waited to see who was left

do you remmember question he got wrong it was very easy for memory bank

I had the feeling with the first question the two of them answered alone that they each were trying to throw it to the other. I think that's why it took a couple of questions. Did you see the way they looked at each other between questions? And we know how they can gauge the way the other is answering based on if they hear the sound of the switch or not.

surprise these were two left in comp

This is the ONLY person I'm absolutely positive will not go on block!

LOL marty! He is hard to understand. I have had a soft spot for him scince the beginning. Sheila's reaction to being paired with him was just horrible and I felt so sorry for him!

29 days and counting Marty! I am so ready!! LOL. I have gotten to the stage where I am pretty slow getting around because I am so big. He moves around alot too, especially at night. Looking forward to seeing his tiny little face. April 3rd is my due date but I think he's going to come sooner. Just a feeling :)

~hugs~

Marty...he's originally from NJ...I can understand him perfectly(looks at my log in name) :animated_wave: ....we just talk really fast.... I don't know him but grew up close to where he is from...he definetely has a Jersey accent!! :D

I'm actually starting to like Adam. But only as a BB player. And only because out of all of them he's the only one who hasn't thoroughly pissed me off.

Sure he's disgusting. And he sounds like a complete jerk most of the time. But he's starting to demonstrate that he has some game going on.

He threw the HOH to Ryan. Yet he's still pulling the strings in the HOH only he's letting that egomaniac Matthole think he's in control.

He guaranteed himself She-hag's loyalty when he gave her the 10k that Ryan later took. Even though Ryan took it, he clearly ingratiated himself to the She-hag, God knows she hasn't shut up about it since!

And he's made himself look all innocent to all the other HGs too.

I think there may be more going on behind those googley eyes than I previously thought.

I agree. I'm a little suprised by him. Watching him in conversation with different houseguests he's pretty good at playing both sides. I think he's put himself in a fairly good position in the house. Even when the line is drawn in the sand and its made obvious who is with who, I dont think he will be a target of his alliance.

It's got to be some kind of BB record though for how many times both his fellow HG' s, the TV viewers, and the live feed viewers have all asked repeatedly.... WHAT'D HE JUST SAY?

Archived