Sheila

CeCiMom

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The protect me and the I don't want my son to hear anyone attacking me is all game play. It appears he is a 15 year old that is wise to the world.

this lady is very dangerous

from last night show i seen how good of a player she is

if she doesnt get her way eg.10k she stab you in the back in a heart beat

everyone trust her and she has her hand in every cookie jar

With those guys running the show she does not have a chance unless she can get the girls to start evicting the men. Sheila is so intent on getting Chelsia out of there first then Josh.

She needs to get King Matt out of the house. They all need to get Matt out.

I was just getting online to say the same. Sheila is definetly playing the game. After re-watching the show where they split, you could see in her face...YES! GAME ON! She had a plan to follow when she first came in, but the couples thing screwed it, and now she has stepped it up.

I agree that I think the "whoa is me, my son may be hurt, pitty the poor" is all game play and she is great at stirring the pot and turning it around to look like others did it.

As UVP said: This lady is dangerous. I am now hoping she goes far. One for us 50' something peoples!!

She is tripping me out... when she talks about something serius, she gets that 'quivery and warbling' sound in her voice... like she is going to crack... she speaks exactally like my 87 year old grandmother.

Sheila and Natalie both have diarrhea of the mouth! They both need to learn when to keep their mouths shut!

they just cant help it

i think some folks have this disease

it makes them feel good to get stuff off their chest

Does Sheila get to change out of the unitard before the show tonight? I hope so... cause I never realized how good Jen looked last year until now. haha

Sheila always looks like she smells her own breath. She definitely has guinea pig qualities.

I wish they would evict her this week, along with James, so we can be rid of that hag of a woman

LOLLOL! That is TOO true! What I can't wait for is for Josh to go after her. Ryan told him last nite that he wanted to see him (Josh) go after her. Josh said that he had caught her in several lies,(including being the mastermind of the BD plans) and to just wait, that it was coming! OMG! That will be AWESOME! She will LOSE IT!! And i agree with some of the others. I have two teenage boys and i would NEVER leave them for three months, and there is no way she truly expects them to leave her alone. She is TERRIFIED of Josh...

She has convinced herself that the guys will not allow the brat pack to attack her. Even though they didn't defend their OWN partners against it while it was happening... she's convinced herself. Headshake.

Archived