Sheila

CeCiMom

only reason why sheila lasted this long is because she is so sorry in comps to get rid of

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scenario:

Sheila and Adam final two.

Sheila loses it with adam after only 24 hours of complete alone time. Goes postal and smothers him with Sharon's blue blanky she left behind. No one will ever know Adams last words. Because no one can understand him.

its easy to lie when you are a floater

Scenario:

Sheila and Adam final two.

Sheila loses it with adam after only 24 hours of complete alone time. Goes postal and smothers him with Sharon's blue blanky she left behind. No one will ever know Adams last words. Because no one can understand him.

OMG I bust a gut on this one.

I don't know. At first I thought Sheila was a stupid, loud shrew. (Don't get me wrong, Adam is no prize either...) But now she is playing the game. She is playing smart because she is planting the ideas and direction to others and they are carrying out her dirty work while she gets to be everyone's friend. She has already established herself as the town idiot (altho now Natalie really has that title). So no one will look at her to blame. When she comes up with a good idea the others treat it more of an *even a blind squirel can occasionally find an acorn" kind of thing. I think she is playing under the radar and doing more than just floating.

If you had asked me a few weeks ago if I thought there was a brain up there... I'd laugh. I still am kinda laughing as I write this, but me suspects the old dog DOES have a brain!

I feel sorry for Sheilas son, oh so sorry... I can't even believe what a wimp she is... she has been begging the guys to 'protect her'. SHE states she is 'just a woman' and needs the boys to protect her. What an embarrassment to women she is...

Sheila going on and on about 'her boy' watching this... she should have thought about HER actions and worrying about HER behavior...

I still loathe this skanky harridan.

And I feel sorry for her son too. She goes on and on about how everyone should be careful because her son might be watching this.

Frankly, a mother with concern for their teen aged son wouldn't come on a vicious show like BB.

Nor would they leave their son for 3 months. Teens need their parents just as much as little children do.

And if she had the sense God gave a billy goat she could have had internet access and showtime disabled so that her son couldn't tune in and watch all this.

She's a stupid ho whose made a living off her crotch. Now she's a hag with no education and no one will pay her for crotch shots anymore.

True she knew before she came on the show. She is well versed in what Dick did last year.

It is working for her saying she is afraid and needs protection. The guys have promised to protect her AND they promised to not let Josh and the other side know that she know about the surprise James vote.

yep it is working for her..........

They were all sitting at the table rehashing the fight when Sheila was talking about people in the house. She referred to Matt as being Gods gift to women... then turned to Matt and said " Which Matt by the way, you really are God's gift to women". They laughed and he was all flattered and confident.

I do not like Matt, I think he's way too confident... On second thought, not really confident more like conceit and the kicker is that he has absolutely nothing to be conceited about. Kinda dorky if you ask me.

I heard Sheila say that to Matt but I honestly believed she was playing the game. That is what Matt wants to hear. She is not a dummy. She knows the way to make it thru this game is to be "poor pitiful me" and I need you strong boys to protect me, and look at how all the girls love you etc.

I just think that is her game style and it is working for her. IMO

i disagree

every floater has there day

I don't hate her, but I will not be able to live with myself, if Josh does not target her at some point. If she slides off this scott free i will vomit! It is unbelievable to me that none of the "evil three" even suspect. WHAT???!!! DUH!! She is telling them that Ryan lied to her.. PLEASE, PLEASE. JOSH!!! Why is only poor dumb Nat getting it?? It was Sheila's freakin' idea in the first place!! Get er Josh, before you get out, but do get out!!

sorry i jumped in like this, i am a reader, not poster, ususally, but i am SOOO mad that she is weaseling out of this!

Archived