Rate A House Guest

myss911

I'm actually suprised he's not having tons of sex with Natalie. I think he would be IF nobody would know about it. I think he's not because he wants to look like a Playboy to everyone and not put all his eggs in one basket. I'm sure he also wants America to know he is single and ready for some action when he gets out.

He's one of those guys who is cute when you first see him but turns out to be ugly inside and out once you get to know them.

Well, apparently he has a girlfriend (or so he says), but as we've seen, he's ready for action either way. He says how he wouldn't have feelings for Nat, but has no problem letting her perform acts on him... well didn't until she started expressing the fact that she's developed feelings for him. Maybe..just MAYBE that somewhere beneath that snake's skin is a heart... albeit it's still a very cold one..but it's beating? omg, what did I just say??? omg..did I say Matt may have a heart? Someone kill me now!

Elle, OH MY GOSH! A Heart? Where did he buy that from? The Wizard of Oz :animated_rotfl:

I think he is being cruel to Natalie. I know she's been hanging on him but I think he needs to privatly sit down and talk to her if he's not interested. Who knows he's probably giving her mixed feelings and that's why she's hanging on. I just think he looked like a total jerk when he was throwing her around in the pool to nights ago. I just had the feeling he would punch her if he was able to. He things he is the BB King now. :rolleyes:

So far........ Matt rocks to me. Originally (from the second I read his profile) I hated him b/c of how cocky he was and he only confirmed my assumptions when they aired his comments from the first episode ..however he gets a high rating for me because I enjoy seeing him block Natalie from getting the peepee. Makes her more fun to watch as she continues to find ways to get attn. in the house.

I don't think he has any trouble finding hot ladies. Easy and outwardly attractive girls are a dime a dozen. I think he hasn't boinked that tramp yet b/c she's so dang desperate and needy that it's a turnoff for him. While the fact he's being filmed may easily be another reason, ..........Natalie just isn't coming off attractive. He doesn't strike me as desperate for ANY buffet either. Not to say he won't give in. Many guys like him would if it was shoved in their face again and again ...not to mention they are with each other 24-7.

If I was choosing from great hgs... I wouldn't be so open to liking Matt, but I don't have much to choose from :animated_rotfl:

Archived