Monday, February 25th

Sara5229

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole strip show/party/pool err semi-orgy has been quite a show! BB will def be making some news tomorrow.

Sharon is shocking the sh*t out of me the most! Making out real hot and heavy with Alex first....now switching to Matty! Wow... :eek:

I feel dirty just for watching it...

Normally, I'm ok with women having the morals of an alley cat, but somehow these slatterns and he-ho's skeeve me.

When this show is over, I'm pretty sure a Hazmat Team from the EPA is going to be called in to remove the water from the Hot Tub...there's no way it can't be a hazardous waste. If Al-Qaeda could get ahold of that water, there's no end to the destruction they could visit upon us with biological warfare...

We're probably only safe because Osama Bin-Laden won't come out of his cave, afraid that, after he allows Natalie to b**w him (5-7 minutes after he meets her for the first time), she'll get all "clingy" and not give him the space he needs to wage his global jihad...that or he's afaid that they haven't invented antibiotic strong enough to cure him after Natalie causes the condom to disentegrate.

My God...it just hit me...

Natalie might be the only thing standing between Al-Qaeda and the destruction of the United States!

Seeing that she's our secret weapon in the "War on Terror/Good Taste", maybe we should give her the Congressional Medal of Freedom for her service...or POV...or a year's pass to the STD clinic...or whatever...I'm good with whatever you guys decide.

:)

CrabMan

What's w/ Allison being so uptight? This is week number four? So many things will go down from now they shouldn't make this out to be something it wont' be. Worring about how her career will go? Please! You're on a reality show. Nobody will give a crap except for family and friends.

:marie: Well, I thought about watching BAD tonight, but forget it! I'm not into girl on girl $h!t. To each their own.....I just don't want to see it! jmho

:pixiedust:

:marie: lena, CBS won't show the real skanky stuff. They have three things going on, CBS, Showtime and the feeds. They want R and X-rated stuff for the feeds and Showtime......thats how they're making the big bucks! But if they're not careful it just may back fire on them. I was going to buy the feeds this season but wanted to wait and see how I liked the HGs.....and I didn't order them. There's no way I'd pay to watch any of those people, I quit watching Showtime BAD after the third night. I hate what BB has become! jmho

:pixiedust:

Yeah, I'm not too happy with this season. Too much Temptation Island, not enough conniving and game-play like in previous seasons. Of course I'm still watching, but I'm glad I didn't shell out for the live feeds this year.

who would have thought going into this season that the former Penthouse Pet of the Year would have the most morals in the house.

I have loved BB since season 1 and I know every year we comment on how bad the HG are but this is beyond anything I could have imagined. Since Natalie announces every night "okay you guys its on Showtime now - do something" it makes me wonder if those were the instructions given. You can do anything on Showtime so make it good?

Allison Grodner really has gone to far. You cannot tell me there is no way to reign this group in. This is disgusting TV in my opinion.

On it's own, this season is a bit NC-17, but compared to the past seasons it really isn't that bad. Would I rather have two adults making out for mutual game play and no true feelings? Or would I rather watch a man use a woman's attraction to his advantage, all the while making fun of her? Would I rather have violent threats and arguments or semi-orgy? Hmmm...tough call.

I believe that if the couples thing wasn't part of the game, there would by much more gameplay. But it's too hard to make deals when your partner is not around.

I honestly see no problem with what they're showing. We all have a choice to watch or not. It may not be my cup of tea but it may very well be someone elses.

BB isn't as popular as it once was and to be frank, the age demographics have gone up a bit. I think one of the main reason they "recruited" so many people like this, young people and trashy people, is to bring back a lot of the younger viewers (18 to 26 or whatever that demographic is).

This is JUST a generalization, but younger viewers tend to be more into the smut and confrontations than gameplay while most of us above the age of 30 are more into the game play and strategy.

I mean think about it, how many times have we said this year is like Real World. ...and what demographic do shows like Real World go after?

Just some thoughts.

Guess you can't please everybody.

Last year a lot of people loved Evel Dick screaming at yelling at everyone.

This year we've got that and some gratuitous sexiness.

This year's cast is so much crazier than last season.

And much more entertaining to watch day in and day out.

Give me a pool party any day over beer pong and whatnot.

Somewhere Zach is sitting, crying he's not there this year.

Make love not war!

just cancel my membership superpass

i cant take whore fest anymore

Archived