Matt

Angelo Joe

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

matt is anything but a player, he can't even stay on the first page at Morty's on the massage board, he is a big zero,lolol, why he is soooo stuck on himself, it is beyond me ,and it also is beyond me that Natalie would so quickly be givin out BJ's, seems this BB cast are loose as a goose. The minute Matt opens his mouth Sh*t falls out and that definately deters from what ever looks he is talkin about. :animated_rotfl:

I am no prude by a long shot, and I have sons older than him and his age, and if they went on national telivision and acted like Matt, there would be hell to pay, but they wouldn't cause I taught em better, hell yeah!!! Matt is pig, and I feel sorry for these girls that have no self-esteem and feel they gotta give it up to be liked or be cool, paalease, this is where Sheila could do some good, but she is as clueless as the younger girls, she is still on my last nerve, well at this point they all are, cannot find one I am likin , well maybe Alex, but he is a little shady himself,lol

he really takes the cake and his mother has got to be cringing. One of my sons who is a funny guy always tries to get me by giving me all the details of his love life, he just does it to bug me, I never let him get far, but I know for a fact that he would not act the way Matt is acting, Matt is a pig, disgusting, yeah, what else has he said, do tell

doers he has herpes i seen a sore on his lip

EWWWWWE!

I have to agree............although Matt's behavior with Nat is SO over the line, I almost could understand it................ his "strategy" with Allison........to get her to sleep with her and every other girl b4 she leaves.......obviously did not work,,,,,,,,,,,,ewwwwe.......but when I listen to them talk on STAD......I don't know who is really the worst .............EWWWWWWE..........yet!

Archived