Matt

Angelo Joe

I have to agree with Marty. TheseHGs are trashy. Because this is Matt's thread I just want to mention him. If anyone saw the video clip of him and Natalie you notice he doesn't even look at her or turn to her while they are "busy". He's mentally with someone else, she is performing a service. Guys who act like this are concerned with their own enjoyment. It could be the family poodle....she's playing cheap and pathetic. He's an %@&!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: God.....I'm sick of these people! If I was Matt's family I'd be so a shamed!!!! A little hand job under the covers might have gone past me. But all this sex....ewwwww! And so quick in the game. Matt is just as big of a ho as Natalie!

I love BB so much, I keep hanging in there and giving this season a chance, but I'm getting to the end of my rope!!!

:pixiedust:

What a complete piece of trash! Tonight on after dark he mentioned that his father died from a drug overdose. Makes you wonder if his mother was/is a druggie too.

If not, She must be horrifically embarrassed! I certainly hope she didn't mean to raise an utter slimeball.

I think it's all an act. Once the numbers start dwindling, then we'll see some serious gaming. I don't think he's a bad as Booger, though. What can you say, he's a reality tv "star" from Boston...they're all alike (sorry if you're from Boston).

I haven't decided if I like him yet but, I do know that I like him more than I thought I would.

Wow what a difference a day makes... I take back what I said and go back to my original impression: double :rolleyes: scum

I'm not quite totally sick of him as of yet, but am disgusted. And like some, can't belive all the tramps and trash in the house this year. Way to early to me to hook up! Matt reminds me of a guy who hung out at the bar I worked in who waited till 1 am to pick his evening gratification!

And from all indications really thinks he can work on em all!!

free sex i cant blame him

he may not win the money but at least he be blue balls free

I saw part of the clip where he was with Natalie and after the "act" he told her not to get emotionally attatched to him..or something to that effect (like don't fall in love with me). He's typical scum in that he'd use a girl and wait until AFTER to tell her that. I hope next time she bites it..and hard!

I've noticed a lot of people are over in her thread, trashing her, calling her a whore, but let's not forget who she whored it up with. Why is it that the girl is always trashed way more than the guy in these scenarios?

because i am guy cant knock a guy getting his

jmho its a male thing

thats a player

It's a male thing... are you kidding me? I would say over half of my friends are male and I'll tell you this they would NEVER act as that pig does... so I am not sure what group of males you run with but in the long run I feel sorry for all of their classless selves. Women have urges and desires too but women don't seem to use and abuse... I guess that is a woman thing.

Self proclaimed player... these (as I have stated before) are probably the first hook-ups he hasn't had to slap down a twenty for.

He's a manwhore, plain and simple. Let's be real, no one is holding back from calling Natalie one. Why is it different because he's a guy?

man law states males cant called other males whores

i will not break the code

you woman :cartoon_tinkerbell: can continues but i wont 68.gif

The sad thing is that I think Natalie actually thinks she has a chance. She seems to be in a continual state of delusion... Matt is a gutless, spineless waste of sperm. I hope that women out in TV land take note and when they see that idiot heading in their direction they run. He is a pathetic poor excuse for a human being.

I apologize for baiting, was not my intention...

i was just joking with baiting thing

whateverrrrrrrrr...

lol

Archived