Wednesday, August 29th

CeCiMom

boy that is the truth, he looked stupid sayin he had any "Get Back"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone in the house has said some bad things and done some have done some pretty despicable things, but the fact Jameka and Amber go around talking about "good people" and are trying to brainwash Jessica makes me dislike them the most.

They are just as bad, if not worse and don't have her back at all. At least Dick will stab you in the front, if Jessica goes with them, she'll get it in the back for sure.

I think they are just finally trying to play the game..unfortunately it's about 2-3 weeks too late.....We all know they are full of crap and deep down I think they know they are too..that's why they have resorted to that game playing...can't fault them for trying....even if it doesn't have a chance to work

I don't know who's watching the live feeds, but Jessica sure is giving Eric the brush off in a polite way. The "I like you, but not in that kind of way." story

Many 20 something girls don't like "needy" guys

Echo,

I didn't take it that way. She was in one of her moods that she gets in after talking to Amber and Jameka. They had her really doubting Eric for a while but kind of melted back into the fold after he spilled his guts to her about his personal feelings.

Now, she just switched back into the fold and is spilling her guts about her entire conversation with Amber and Jameka.

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. Jessica doesn't know how to play the game.

This season has had the least amount of strategic gameplay of any other season, bar none.

Lets see, we have three groups in the house who would never vote each other out or put up each other on the block UNLESS there was no other choice, A/J, D/D and E/J. So who does Jessica want out? Zach. What? I say it over and over again but these people are SO stupid.

Give me a break Jessica! You know Amber would not put up Dani because of her deal or Jameka because they're so close...so who the HELL do you think is going up next week if Amber gets HoH? That's right you vapid twit, Eric and Dick/Jessica (D or J depending on if someone uses veto). Such an utter moron.

I almost literally get physically ill now when Amber talks strategy like she did last night in the HoH room. She is such a monumental moron. She sits there before Jessica comes in and says how much she wants Eric gone and then tells Jessica right to her face over and over "keeping me is better for you guys".

Oh and then we have the little liar Jessica who threw Eric under the bus NUMEROUS times last night, lying RIGHT to Amber and Jameka's faces when they kept saying or asking her if they had any kind of deal with D/D and Jessica kept saying "no way". My GOD these people are so stupid!

Wow, Eric really is a master. He picked the PERFECT time to come clean to Jessica since Amber and Jameka had just gotten her really worried. This will make her trust him even more I think. He's so good with words. I really think had he not been AP he would have won this whole thing. A lot of people compare him to James from Season 6 but I think he's a better player than James. He has Jessica eating out of the palm of his hand right now. This is the type of conversation that could lead to talking Jessica into voting out Amber since she now thinks Eric is such a mastermind and good player of the game.

edit - I should add that Danielle continues to show her true colors almost every night. The way she treated Dick last night (as much as I can't stand him) just shows how much a bitch she is. Half the time she walks around that house not saying anything, ignoring everyone and acting as if she's above everyone else. Jen was so right when she said Danielle was mean and brought bad energy with her. Hell, the irony is how much everyone thought Jen was stuck up...and she was, but Danielle is even worse. She thinks she's just so superior to everyone else and it annoys me. What a horrible attitude she has.

I am really becoming sick of hearing Daniele say that she hates this house and everyone in it. I liked her very much and wanted her to win but now she is really getting on my nerves. I'm sorry but I am beginning to hope that she gets evicted very soon.

There's a really good chance she could go next week. Dick or Danielle gets HOH, more than likely Danielle will be sitting on the block come Thursday. With Jam +/- Jessica +/- Eric voting as a team, they will decide who goes. The HOH really has no control over who ultimately goes.

Wow, Eric really is a master. He picked the PERFECT time to come clean to Jessica since Amber and Jameka had just gotten her really worried. This will make her trust him even more I think. He's so good with words. I really think had he not been AP he would have won this whole thing. A lot of people compare him to James from Season 6 but I think he's a better player than James. He has Jessica eating out of the palm of his hand right now. This is the type of conversation that could lead to talking Jessica into voting out Amber since she now thinks Eric is such a mastermind and good player of the game.

edit - I should add that Danielle continues to show her true colors almost every night. The way she treated Dick last night (as much as I can't stand him) just shows how much a bitch she is. What a horrible attitude she has.

I agree 100% with your post Xal. I think Eric is way smarter than James ever was. James was playing both sides without covering his butt about what he was telling each side. Eric seems to have his grounds covered all the way around. I've seen him panic a few times, but still not lose his game. I think he's a weasly snake for the things he's said in the house. But, I need to give credit where credit is due. He's an amazing player in this game.

I wanted so badly to find another reason or explanation for Daniele's attitude all season, but last night with her Dad was just unbelievable. That man is trying sooooooooooooooooooo hard to fix things with her. Last night was the first time I saw him actually take a stand with her and he still did it in a non-confrontational way. Whatever has happened between them, I'm starting to believe Daniele has a huge role in it. Knowing that she has written off her Dad, her brother, her Grandfather AND her Mother makes it even more believeable that she is the problem.

The ONLY way jess is going to spill the beans to Jameka is if they're in the F4 together. There's no reason for her to tell. Wait, if they are on the block together (E&J), jess may then tell Jameka, but it won't matter. jameka would vote for jess anyway.

D&D pretty much figured eric was the phantom voter, as well. The only thing left is the mustard caper and because jen is gone, it doesn't matter.

Lynn and Xal explained it very well. Exactly what I was thinking (but too lazy to type it :))I couldn't agree more with both of you. In the beginning, I was pulling for D/D. then Dani started to grate on my nerves and I kept trying to find reasons to still like her. Then, I just ran out of reasons and she just annoys me soooo badly.

So i vote to evict Dani :animated_bouncy:

oops...wrong week. maybe next week::::::::crosses fingers::::: :giggle:

Archived