Wednesday, August 29th

CeCiMom

In the beginning, I was pulling for D/D. then Dani started to grate on my nerves and I kept trying to find reasons to still like her. Then, I just ran out of reasons and she just annoys me soooo badly.

Smooches, I too have abandoned the Dani "boat" for the exact reasons you state above.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never wanted Dani to win. She didn't apply, doesn't watch the show, and is a spoiled brat from the OC.

Wow, Eric really is a master. He picked the PERFECT time to come clean to Jessica since Amber and Jameka had just gotten her really worried. This will make her trust him even more I think. He's so good with words. I really think had he not been AP he would have won this whole thing. A lot of people compare him to James from Season 6 but I think he's a better player than James. He has Jessica eating out of the palm of his hand right now. This is the type of conversation that could lead to talking Jessica into voting out Amber since she now thinks Eric is such a mastermind and good player of the game.

He reminds me more of a short Dr. Will that won't shut up than he does James.

I agree - he would probably have taken the whole thing had we not gotten in his way. The POV would have been used to backdoor Dani had he not needed to make an unholy alliance with D2 to save his neck when EvilDad figured out he was the hinky voter. No America's Choice, no hinky vote, no alliance with D2.

Zack, Jess, and Eric in the kitchen discussing cereal tastes. All seem to be sweet cereal. Making fun of Kail wanting to eat marshmallows from the cereal boxes. Jess stating she hates Kail. Zack also hates Kail.

"There is something about her I just don't like. I don't know what it is, I just didn't like her," states Jess. (re Kail)

Now telling Kail stories.

No one getting up... foth whenever Zack sings his meow meow song.... Zack and Eric mime petting the cat...Zack being dorky, Eric trying to do some kind of Godfather petting the cat scene. All three laughing (more than likely from sleep deprevation.)

Eric and Jess are saying they are off to bed. Eric says he will let Jess have the big bed to herself. She says thanks, but sounds sarcastic.

I never wanted Dani to win. She didn't apply, doesn't watch the show, and is a spoiled brat from the OC.

Daniele did apply for the show. She and her Dad have both applied to be on BB more than once. They are both big fans of BB. It was said that Daniele & Dick ran into each other at castingl. Then in his interview, Dick mentioned that he just ran into his daughter that he hasn't spoken to in two years. It's alleged that this is how the producers knew about their estrangement.

zach, dick and eric are out in the BY...

Zach: guys, please don't send me to that house with those people!

Eric: that's the most compelling argument you've said yet!

dick: better than anything you've said for 2 days!!!

haha

Jameka up in HOH talking to Jess. She is reminding her that Eric IS an actor and always remember that. She is spinning words to make Jess question Eric.

Daniele did apply for the show. She and her Dad have both applied to be on BB more than once.

I don't know if Daniele has applied numerous times, but I do know that she and Dick did both apply for season six... I have heard Dick talking about having applied for seasons 4, 5, 6, and 8...

Eric is an actor? I thought he was a professional wrasler promotor...worked for Vince McMann or something like that??

And Amber is now telling Jam how she feels that something good is gonna come of this like modeling or inspiration speaking because "I'm so good with my words"

This girl is SERIOUSLY delusional....OMG

Couldn't agree more!!!

I just luv how Jameka feeds into it. Telling her she is going to be a model. I thought friends are suppose to be honest.

Atleast "good people" are!!!! :hypocrite:

Archived