America's Player - Task#23

jessca4life

America's Player - Task#23  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted.

• Zack
    • Amber

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to think about it for a second...Zach is so boring and really brings nothing to the show. As annoying as she is, I will miss getting to make fun of Amber. I finally decided on her, since Zach has zero alliance and would have no way of breaking up the LJCs, which in my opinion will make for a more interesting next couple weeks...

Please. please let it be Amber. I'd rather watch Zach ( still think he's a nice guy) than watch Amber and her phoniness!

doesn't look like the board will be fighting over this eviction....with a vote of 2 - 39 so far...:lol:

Amber's as good as gone! :animated_wave:

Yup...Amber...can't take her anymore.

can you imagine what her interview w/ the chenbot is gonna be like??? I just...i just....i just looove them all soooo much. Whyyy God?? WHYYYY?????

amber has been doing good in past competions. she has came final 2 in last 3 comps (not sure about this veto, but 3 before that).

i voted zach, she would go after eric and jess. then replace with dick, which means good news for danni.

Good luck daniele!

I voted Zach.... I don't really like either of them and would like for both of them to go soon, but Zach is probably more loyal to Dick/Dani than he would be Jess/Eric and I would rather Jess/Eric to be more powerful than those two... but then again, Amber said she would nominate Jess and Eric to Jameka... Idk. Both of them are useless in the game and both need to leave.

Here's my order of how I'd like to see the season finish out.

1st - Jess

2nd - Jameka

3rd - Daniele (let her go far, then get evicted. muahaha)

4th - Eric

5th - Zach

6th - Dick

7th - Amber

Archived