America's Player - Task#23

jessca4life

America's Player - Task#23  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted.

• Zack
    • Amber

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Amber....but I wouldn't feel bad if Zach went.

JMHO :pixiedust:

I don't have a favorite this year! But I still like to watch!

I really hope that Amber goes because I am tired of seeing/hearing her, but she does generate more entertainment than Zach.

eric is so funny,,, keeps telling everyone im on vacation till wednesday night to make my decision who to vote..

I think he has finally learned his lesson on speaking before he gets the AP word. This will probably get the other HG's wondering when he keeps saying this week after week, if he makes it that far.

I'm just torn on which one I want gone. It seems that it's a lose-lose for E&J no matter what. At least with Amber, they can kind of convince her that "the group" is still in effect, if she gets HOH. If Zach stays and gets it, I'm not so sure.

Dick or Eric had better get HOH Thursday if F4 is to stay on course. I'm afraid if Danielle gets it, she'll try to evict Jessica or Eric. I say "try" because HOH this week is at the mercy of the POV and HG's.

For Example:

If Danielle does get HOH, she'll nominate Zach/Amber and Jameka. If veto is used, she can attempt to backdoor Jess. However, Eric, Dick and someone off the block have the final say.

In the event that Zach stays and gets HOH, he'll nominate Dick and Eric. If no one uses veto (a small chance), that leaves Dani, Jess and Jameka voting. Zach can say, he wants Eric out, but Jam and Jessica will have the majority.

Needless to say, this should be a very hard HOH week.

Francis, i am hoping for a double eviction week. That way if Eric gets hoh, there is no time (hopefully) for America to have a say and he will just have to choose right then. I know this defeats the purpose of the AP but I would still like for it to happen. We didn't get to say if he should use the veto, so who knows......

Once eric gets evicted really the only chance I see for a double eviction.

As far as this week goes, if it's endurance, i don't think they have enough time during the live show.

has there ever been an endurance comp won by a guy? The first one I remember was Diana winning the doorbell one. The Kaysar's baffoon move, then the hanging on a net one. Can anyone remember?

Amber is not a threat and I do not see dick and dani voting for her so we would be screwing eric over if we told him to vote Amber(it is to late to screw over his game espically when he is buddies with ed and d). SO VOTE ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived