America's Player - Task#23

jessca4life

America's Player - Task#23  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted.

• Zack
    • Amber

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just glad it wasn't Cajun who started this thread...I wouldn't have been able to post that and somebody :whistles: wouldn't have been able to copy me.

I'm just glad it wasn't Cajun who started this thread...I wouldn't have been able to post that and somebody :whistles: wouldn't have been able to copy me.

We really need to do something about that echo

I can no longer take how Amber stresses how honest she is and how good she is. She needs to go so that she can relieve the stress she's having and because I can't stand to hear her talking any longer. The woman needs therapy.

I voted for Zach to go, don't get me wrong I don't like Amber either but I just don't trust Zach. I mean as soon as Jess won HoH he was right up there throwing Dick and Dani under the bus. I think he has a huge crush on Jess and would be more loyal to her than he would to D/D, and I think Amber really does want Eric gone now so I think it would be smarter for D/D to keep amber than it would be to keep Zach.

Archived