Sunday August 26th Show

Yana

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are they trying to pull with this? Are they hoping that everyone votes for Jess just so they can show the clip from last night?

I was willing to give the producers the benefit of the doubt until now, but now it's just starting to get too shady.

she said she'll get rid of power players - Amber and Zack. Is she in the same show I am watching?

No kidding. She called Amber and Zack power players -- she also said that others in the house have been more consistent in talking strategy and that's why she didn't put them up. Yet, last time she was HOH she put up Dick and Danielle. How consistent is that?

Jessica, you're losing brain cells being in that house.

Loved the ending! Amber crying :crybaby: and praying :pray2: in the diary room!!!! OH MY GAWD!!! I think she just PROVED that she's been praying to the cameras on purpose! What a honest to goodness fool!!! I can't take it anymore!!!

and i have to admit, in a weird sort of way, i sorta missed the organ music!!! :lousings:

I don't understand some of your logic. She just guaranteed herself final 4 and probably final 3. If the 4 of them win the rest of the competitions, than they are the only ones standing. When it gets to 4, strategy doesn't mean anything and it's all about whoever gets HoH and PoV.

You also have to think about getting the people out of the house that nobody in the jury hates. I'm sure Jess would much rather be in the final 2 versus Dick or Dani than against Jameka or Zach.

Vuron, those are good points. The only thing that changes it for me is that Danielle knows that Jess is well liked. If she gets HOH next week, the temptation to rid the house of Jessica is going to be so great that I believe she will not honor their alliance and will put her up. I believe Jess would have had Jameka and possibly Zach on her side. We know Jameka can't compete for HOH, but Zach can and if he had gotten HOH I believe he would have targeted someone other than Jessica.

This is why I think Jess's nominations this week make no sense whatsoever.

Archived