Sunday August 26th Show

Yana

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No kidding. She called Amber and Zack power players -- she also said that others in the house have been more consistent in talking strategy and that's why she didn't put them up. Yet, last time she was HOH she put up Dick and Danielle. How consistent is that?

Jessica, you're losing brain cells being in that house.

I think when Eric slipped his tongue in her mouth he slipped her a drug that makes her think she can have a strategy that will take her to the end.

BTW - Eric will dump her so fast her head will spin because his plan will be with Dick and Dani. No one wants to go up with Jess...she'll win.

Vuron, those are good points. The only thing that changes it for me is that Danielle knows that Jess is well liked. If she gets HOH next week, the temptation to rid the house of Jessica is going to be so great that I believe she will not honor their alliance and will put her up. I believe Jess would have had Jameka and possibly Zach on her side. We know Jameka can't compete for HOH, but Zach can and if he had gotten HOH I believe he would have targeted someone other than Jessica.

This is why I think Jess's nominations this week make no sense whatsoever.

As hard as it is to believe, I think the 4 are really planning on staying together. You are right about Dani in that she would be the only one that would try it. But nobody can be backdoored next week and Dani would have to make absolutely sure that she had the votes and they no longer trust Zach as far as they can throw him.

Jess knows that if she gets one of them out next week that her and Eric are automatically targets next week. The 4 of them discussed this last night and decided that would be the worst thing that could happen and the only people that benefit are the "dead weight" of Amber, Jameka, and Zach, who sit back and watch as the 2 sides destroy each other.

Now that Jen is gone, things are really EXCITING!!

Here are

MEMORABLE WORDS FROM TONIGHT'S MEMORABLE

SHOW:

take your vitamins

he's trying to get all parenty

a 2-minute shopping spreeeee

i'm bigger than i look

is a goat part of the game

shopping is one of my strong suits

whatever

i know i have a really pretty body

who should eric kiss

we have an up and down relationship

hey god, it's me

There are other MEMORABLE words, too numerous to mention.

How are we all going to stand the TENSION, the DRAMA, the EXCITEMENT???!!!!! I can hardly wait until

Tuesday, when I expect tp hear more . . .

MEMORABLE WORDS!

I think Amber just rambled off whatever words she said (power players) to get the ceremony OVER. She was noticeably nervous and deep down she knows that Jameka, Amber, and Zach realize that D&D and Eric And Jessica have a pact, I don't think she really meant or thinks the 2 of them are power players. As dull as the 2 of them are( Z, J) they probably will take that as a compliment, that Jess thinks they are power players,lol, and will not hold it against her that she put them up.

Daniele is not going home, they aren't that stupid..

I'm leaving this place for the night it's getting on my nerves, every post consists of this:

-VOTE DICK!! (That accomplishes what now?)

-BACKDOOR DANIELE!!! (No comment........)

-AMBER'S STUPID!!! (I almost agree with the non-stop Amber posts)

-ERIC'S A WEASEL.. AND A RAT... AND A JEW.. AND I THINK HE LIKES MEN AND WOMAN BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HIM, SO HES WEEEIIRDDD!!! (How insecure of you)

Nothing intelligent coming out of tonights discussion, that's evident.

Well I didn't mean Daniele, I meant Jessica, maybe I am confused,thanks for the correction,lol, guess I should read over my posts.

laughing hard my fizzle, hey I saw the cutest ferret on a I think credit card commerical tonite and it made me think of you.

I will remember the commerical in a minute, but it was sooo cute, and just like your ferrets picture, the same color, I never had a cute avitar, but will find one in time for after BB

LOL SPT, yes I thought you were here before we didn't have the avitars, or any pic you want for that matter, too much traffic so they dissapear till BB goes away.

Archived