Who Is Getting The Boot? (week 8)

Joah

Okay, the weekly.... who is getting the boot thread.

I would think it would be a given that Eric won't use the POV, but I keep hoping the house will stir up and he will.

Even if he doesn't, is Zachey boy gone?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUH! It all depends on what America wants Eric to do. CBS will ask America to vote on whether Eric should use the POV and if 'yes', on whom. My WILD guess is that America wants the Donatos' safety secured, so America will vote For Eric not to use POV. Total predictable LAMENATION!

I'm hoping that he uses the POV and Jess puts up Dani...its a perfect week to get her out!

Eric can take off Zach and secure his vote with Jess for him to evict Dani. If Zach keeps his word, the vote will be 2-2 (with Eric voting to evict Amber) and Jess can break the tie and evict Dani.

But this plan is risky so I doubt that it'll happen. If things stay the same, I'm okay with Zach leaving.

I don't think that America will get the chance to vote on the veto. It is possible, but would be technically dificult the way tht the show usually plays out(Sunday-food/luxury comp and nominations, Tue veto comp and ceremony, thur evictions and HOH). For America to get to vote on POV they would have to move the POV comp to Sundays show.

I also think that this is Eric's/Jess's best and possiby last chance to get Dani out, and I hope they take it.

stupid of Eric to use it.

If they use it they have a VERY angry dick coming after them, a mad amber, a mad zach, and eric himself playing in the hoh comp.

if he doesn't use it, he has himself, d&d vs. zach.

if amber goes which Dani told her dad she wanted.

I don't think Eric is given any information other than who America wants voted out. I seriously doubt that he is given any information at all about the comps. And yes Eric can win the entire game if he makes it to final 2, but it is very doubtful that he would get the votes from other HG's.

If they use it they have a VERY angry dick coming after them, a mad amber, a mad zach, and eric himself playing in the hoh comp.

yeah its risky. but its also risky keeping Dani and Dick into the final four. Eric and Jess will be broken up by final 3 and Dani will make final 2.

This is a side note but..I'm also wondering if Jameka can survive two more HOH's.

Quote: 'If they use it they have a VERY angry dick coming after them, a mad amber, a mad zach, and eric himself playing in the hoh comp.'

So what? i thought everybody found VERY angry dick entertaining. I happen to think a mad Zach would be a hoot, and i'm willing to continue to put up with a mad teary eyed amber, anything better than the snooze fest that's going on right now that just promises to get even worse if someone doesn't stir up chit soon.

DUH! It all depends on what America wants Eric to do. CBS will ask America to vote on whether Eric should use the POV and if 'yes', on whom. My WILD guess is that America wants the Donatos' safety secured, so America will vote For Eric not to use POV. Total predictable LAMENATION!

When exactly will they be asking us to vote? After they've done the ceremony, seeing as it's before we see the competition..

Zach is so much stronger than Amber, I think it's dumb to give amber the boot. Though I agree that it will probably happen.

I wish they weren't afraid to put up D&D. It makes no sense not to. Even when Jess said in the livefeeds that she knows it's stupid from the outside looking in.... well, she's right. They're going to be harder to beat than Amber or Jameka. though I'm sure in her head, she thinks she has more votes if D&D go to the finals.

Im 99.9 % sure Amber will be leaving this week. I dont know about you guys, but I was under the impression that we do NOT decide how Eric uses vetos. I'm pretty sure we only "influence nominations," vote to evict, and do a weekly misc. tasks for Tuesdays...

Eric will not use the veto, and America will then vote to evict Amber, and since no one really cares which one leaves I don't think there will be many objections...

I think eric will do what jess wants at this point For both jess and the others dani needs to go. Dick will then play his game, zach will have a chance at final three, eric and jess will be better off in the long run amber is not much of a threat and she will listen to Jameka for now Dani gone will really make Jess a more powerful player and eric too there is no gurantee that d/d will keep it stright with eric and jess anyway

How would breaking up D&D anger Amber or Zach? I would think that they would both be happy to stay one more week AND have the strongest competitor out of the house. Dick would be mad, but hey he's been mad the entire game. They could also spin it that Dani is a "pawn".

With Dani gone, Jess and Eric can reallign with amber and Jameka for a F4, or allign with Dick and Zach.

The BB producers can handle this situation any way they want. Everytime they put up the AP poll on the website its only 3pm in Hawaii, well before the show comes on. They put a big disclaimer not to vote unless you want to see the spoiler. We will already know who is on the block Sunday night so knowing about the POV is not that big a deal to me.

I hope they do let us control the veto even though I suspect most voters will want to continue working for the Donatos to do well and vote not to use the veto. Its an interesting situation and I'd like to see it play out.

They could tell her she was a pawn. Hell, I hope Eric uses it and Jess tells Danielle she's a pawn, "And you know what happens to pawns."

It looks to me like Amber will be going, but if I was Jess and wanted to win a million bucks, I sure and hell would want to take this chance to eliminate Dani.

Jess is still in a good enough position to pull in Zach, Amber (cause of save) and Jameka who is already there (far up her a$$). Yes, Dick will rant, rave, bang, clatter and cause one hell of a ruckus for the show, (cause underneath he wants to go solo). He will be campaigning to pull in Amber and Zach for himself to win the big bucks, but unless he wins next HOH, he's gone next week, making Eric and Jess F2. Then again, there is always God in Ambers equations. :animated_rotfl:

I think this is a strategic week to get dani out. She is a strong player, and the D/D connection must be broken this week. To bad if Dick is mad, it won't be anything new or thrilling. Dick can't last without Dani on his side. If they don't get rid of Dani this week, IMO the rest of the HGs may as well just hand over the money to her, cause it won't be easy to evict her after this week.

I think this is a strategic week to get dani out.

If that is the case all I have to say is... The world has no fury like a Dick scorned...

Archived