Who Is Getting The Boot? (week 8)

Joah

I don't see how changing anything will be good for Eric and Jessica... They have agreed that once they get to F4 it's everyone for themselves and Jessica is pretty good at comps and I think at that point Eric will stop throwing comps too... I can see them getting F4 HoH and putting up Dick and Daniele and also winning PoV and sending one of them to sequester and then it will be the two of them against either Daniele or Dick... I really see it being Dick as they will think that if they go to the F2 with him they will win...

They'd send Daniele home, because they'd have a better shot at it against Dick. Anndd I'd much rather go head to head against him instead of Daniele in a competition to make it to final two.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what really sucks about the Final Four, Eric is going to have to put Jessica on the block if he wins HOH. There are enough Dick/Dani fans to make that happen, so Eric's best option will be winning HOH in the final three cause I don't think America can tell him what to do then. For now, he should attempt to win HOH in the final five or six so at least Jessica won't be put up.

Final Four is the most important HOH, in my opinion. It's the only safe position in the house and no matter who wins HOH, your ally could be going that week.

I would get rid of Amber.

I thnk CBS would rather put

their money in beer than

KLEENEX

:animated_rotfl:

Personally if I were in the house,

I WOULD want Dani or Dick sitting beside

me in the end- even Eric would be a 3rd choice.

if jessica plays this right and sticks to the alliane she

will win it over the other 3-

TOOOO many in the jury house

has personal resentment against the others-

I doubt they will get over that and look at

who played the game the best-

which most would still prob vote jessica

Again, it spoils the results. As much as I want the skelewhore out cause she's good competition, Rat Boy cannot be controlled by America to use the veto becasue it spoils the fact Eric has the veto.

I think its certain that Eric has full power over the Veto. It just wouldn't make any sense if the next task he has is...

If Eric wins the veto, what should he do?

It just spoils the whole upcoming episode.

I think if Jess & Eric get to the F3 & 1 of them wins HOH I think the love birds will take eachother to the F2. :smitten:

Doesn't matter who wins between them because they will use the money to buy a house in Kansas with a white picket fence, have 1 dog,(Toto), 2 BB babies and..... they will live happily ever after. :inlove:

And some platinum nipple rings.

He'll use one of those rings as her engagement ring...unless america* tells him to do something different.

America can't vote on whether Eric can used the POV or not, because of the way the show and the comps are scheduled. The Sunday show usually shows the food competitions and the nominations. This usually happens on Friday and/or Saturday in real time. The Tuesday show usually does the fallout from the noms, POV game and the ceremony, which means the POV game happens Saturday, Sunday or Monday with the ceremony regarding that on Monday so they can show all of that in the Tuesday show. The only way we could vote on POV is if they postpone the vote until after the Tuesday show airs and have a double poll on how should the POV be used and who should Eric vote for. Postponing the vote would arouse suspicion in the HG's. They are already getting suspicious in regards to the DR sessions and not having an America's choice type luxury comp or something like they have in the past.

P.S. anyone else not enjoying the show airing on Sundays this year? I think I liked it better when the weekend version aired on Saturdays. It is kind of anticlimatic with it being on Sundays, especially if you read things in this forum and watch the live feeds. In the past those folks knew who was nominated and the food comps and that was about it. Now by the time the show airs, a whole lot of stuff has already gone down like the POV and that drama.

I have had the live feeds since the second season and have always known the winners of all the comps before the show aired and also have always know if the veto was used... I don't think the show being on Sundays has anything to do with it... We know by peoples reaction what is going on, not because we have a longer time to figure it out... I mean with it being on Saturday we had till Tuesday before the show was back on again and that's the same amount of time as between Thursday and Sunday...

I hate when the show feels predictable. so I'm hoping it doesn't play out how D&D/E&J have discussed.

Eric and Jessica just blew it tonight.

I'm surprised more people haven't said anything about that. Dick seems to have turned the house against them despite the fact that Eric and Jessica could have fryed their bacon this week.

The only hope for Eric and Jessica is that Eric wins an HOH this week. My personal opinion that Eric just lost the game tonight.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I think I preferred the show on sat instead of Sun as well. It did sem like things flowed better when watching the show and the feeds together. Regardless though, the show is lacking this year in spark because of lame casting, stupid twists, lack of new, creative ideas on the producers parts (Man I wish I could make the kinda money they do by doing NOTHING) and basically just everyone involved in the show just cruising by, doing what they have done every year for the pat 7 years. It's called settling. He Allisons bosses, call me, we should talk. :)

As for who is going, I will not even try to guess this week. It is so random, someone may get their period 5 minutes before the live show and vote the wrong way, or Dick might call Julie Chen a "F'ing this and that and then forget who he is supposed to vote for, Eric is set based on the whack job mentaility of "America" and Jameka will vote as God tells her Amber wants her top, but will also tell her it doesn't mattter because he already decided weeks ago beore the game started (hasn;t she already said that?) Why does she even vote? She should just sit on the sofa and say...Julie, God knows who I want to evict. I cannot speak for God.

Dep

Eric and Jessica just blew it tonight.

I'm surprised more people haven't said anything about that. Dick seems to have turned the house against them despite the fact that Eric and Jessica could have fryed their bacon this week.

The only hope for Eric and Jessica is that Eric wins an HOH this week. My personal opinion that Eric just lost the game tonigh

What did Dick do/say?

I think Amber is gone this week. I also think if D or D get HOH, Eric and Jessica are going up. Or maybe Eric and Zach so they can put up Jessica if the POV is used. I would love to see D or D go next week but I just don't know if that will happen.

Amber is out this week.

Archived