CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the HGs I think Jameka would be the last person that

would go off on Amber...I think deep down she pitties Amber

and knows she's not all there.

JMHO :pixiedust:

It may be a case of whenever Amber speaks, all the rest of them hear is talk024.gif

IMO, i think Jam will be the best person to win POV(highly doubt it but yeah) because she will take Amber off the block meaning herself and Amber are safe. this means that either D/D will have to go up. OMG this would be the best ever if this happened. Jess would get rid of the strongest alliance of the house only because she HAD to. they will not hate her for it.

omg i would love that so much but unfortunately...the things i hope for never happen haha

not only that but i would laugh my ass off if dani is put up and starts whining and crying that she hates everyone in there and wants to go home, like she does when she's on the block, after she told amber not to take it personal because, someone's got to go up :smilielol:

I don't think Jameka would save Amber. I actually don't think Jameka would win it because of that. If she were to do that, she knows she could have a target on her back and she can't win HOH for two more weeks.

I think that Jameka is starting to get tired of Amber. She seems to be hangin with Jess/Eric more and Amber less the last couple of days. That could be just because Jess is HOH and she was trying to stay off the block, but my impression is that she has realized that Amber will get her nowhere, and Jess/Eric could be her ticket. It also seems to me that she has realized that Dustin leaving didn't really hurt her, just Amber, so there is no reason for her to be mad at Jess/Eric over it as long as they true to her.

If Jam and Amb are such good buddies, why has Jam not promised Amb safety if she wins POV? Has she not had another revelation? Or has Amber's "God" decided to not go along with Jameka's "God" decision?

Did I miss something in the feeds where Jam said she would "save" Amber?

I think that Jameka has finally realized that getting away from Amber is her best strategy. Jam has been spending most of her time in the HoH room with Jess and Eric this week.

I really believe that Jam is a lot smarter than people give her credit for and she has started to see that Amber is delusional.

Given that Amber made a deal with Danielle without including Jam's safety, I think it is nice that Amber didn't corner Jam into a promise. I also think that after the Jen fiasco, Jam would say that she isn't promising anyone anything as far as the veto is concerned, for obvious reasons.

Concerning the visions, I think Jam is honestly happy that Amber has discovered the Lord. Though Amber may not completely grasp the concept, I believe Jam is happy that she's come this far.

It kind of seems to me the 2 have differing opinions about who they would nominate if they were head of household. Amber says she would nom E&J, Jam would nom D&D. I've noticed Jameka doesn't have too much to say when Amber says who her noms would be. I agree that Jameka is probably sensing that distancing herself from Amber would maybe benefit her. But I think she's a little too late in realizing that.

I do think Jameka has distanced herself from Amber, especially since the trip outside of the house when Amber came back a little peeved that Jameka told Eric something she'd confided in her...she also was able to see that she can hold her own with the other HGs minus Amber in that time

The one thing I worry about is that a few weeks ago, Amber told Jameka that she'd use the POV on her and asked if she'd do the same in return so that could be forgotten at this point but possibly not

I'm really pretty surprised by her lies this week...from telling Jess that Amber would never put up her or Eric [although she had just been saying the week before that they'd be going up for sure by her hand if possible] to the comment about Jess being a whore that was made up by Amber with Jameka knowing that

I guess she feels that by Jessica and Eric secretly alligning with D&D and targeting Amber, Zach and her, it's only fair to lie like they are doing. I don't think jameka is used to being deceitful to get ahead in a game, and thus probabl doesn't see any difference in lying for strategy and lying to break up an alliance.

What I don't understand is why go after Eric and Jessica? She's in pretty good with them, but I think she knows that she would be the first to go. Now if she knew that Eric and jess were discussing taking Jam to the F3, she may have a change of heart.

If she really wanted to damage the F4 alliance, what's stopping her from telling D&D about the incest comment? Besides the fact that she probably doesn't want to see Eric with a blackeye and split lip.

Jameka is pathetic, only card she can play is try to manipulate Jess, and after her comments last night making up lies to her about Eric it makes me sick.

Of course, I'm biased against any HG's that say they are the 'good people' when they are like everyone else!

Archived