Jameka Week 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is Jameka doing, digging her own grave? JAM SHUT THE F*** UP!! Jessica was going to save your ass, now she's gonna shut the door on it.

What an idiot!

i think jess is smart enough to know if she told eric about the whore thing... eric would blow the roof off of the BB house as he yelled at amber about it.. so she will play it safe and keep it to herself till after amber is gone.

I agree. Jess just kinda glossed over what Jameka said.

Jess is still trying to protect Jameka and keep Eric from being mad at her. Yes Jess is hold back because she realizes these people hate Eric and and she wants to keep everyone liking her.

Interesting.

I'll have to go back and watch, but could Jess' glossing over have anything to do with her believing amber put Jameka up to it? There's really no love loss between Amber and Jessica. just asking.

I don't dislike Jameka, but she isn't really playing the game to the fullest extent that she could be. She is allowing her relationship with Amber to influence her decision, admirable for a friend, but not smart as far as game play goes. By showing her hand and trying to pit Jessica against Eric and cause doubts she is placing herself in a serious position. Before she made that play she had been able to cast doubts upon the validity of Dani's and Dick's word in the game. This comes after the week that Dani took Amber off the block and then Amber turns around and tries her darndest to get Dani removed from the house. These actions show the others that they are working together only for each other, not unlike Eric/Jess and Dick/Dani. The odd man out is of course Zack.

Jameka is now, I believe, trying to get Jess and Eric to evict Zach. I can understand why Jameka wants to protect Amber. Amber is a great shield. Jameka has one more week before she can play for hoh (right?). She needs to keep people close, but also needs to villify them in case she is on the block with them.

If it turns out that next week she is sitting next to Zach or Amber, she has already begun getting them evicted. She crippled herself trying to help the group, and I have not heard her hold it over anyone.

I think it's a huge mistake to underestimate Jameka. I would love for her to shake up the game by winning POV and HOH exactly when she needs to. They're not making deals with her. They think it's going to be really easy to send her to the jury house. That could be making a huge mistake. Attack her religion and game play up to this point all you want, but She's not stupid. I think the break down of the LNC could have been one the best things for her in the game. She has to play for herself. She wasn't doing that before.

Archived