Jameka Week 8

CeCiMom

I know the HG's think Jameka would be hard to beat in the F2, but would she really be? I really do think most of the jury would vote based on gameplay and quite honestly, jameka hasn't played much. Sure she hasn't pissed people off, but she hasn't helped either.

If it came down to Jam and Jessica, I think Jessica would win. IMO, Jam's only chance at winning the entire thing would be to go up against Zach or Amber.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're wrong. The reason why Jameka hasn't been playing much is because she can't. She gave up her HOHs in hope of winning POV for her alliance. At the time it didn't seem like a good move, but it could work out to her advantage. To make it to the final two, it's going to take some serious gameplaying. She's gonna need both HOHs in order to stay. I don't think any other HGs is going to take her to the finals. She's going to have get there on her own. Don't count her out so soon. I just wish they would reveal the twist to the HGs soon. What's the purpose of having a twist if the HGs aren't aware of it.

I just don't see Jameka garnering the jury votes. Even if she was up against Dick, I will still have to vote for Dick because he played a better game. Her loyalty somewhat crippled her in the game, but other than that she hasn't done much.

Archived