Wishful Thinking and Hopes

because of the incident tonight with the rat james voting against his alliance and voting to kick off kaysar. i say bb as perk to the new hg give the ability to know how one hg voted in the previous week eviction bet james would think twice about screw his allliance so early in the game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i missed that but i still like my twist. wish i had live feed. thanks for the info.

Guest MJayDaPlaya
he had it pre-planned with Eric

No he didn't Eric was earlier trying to figure out who the second vote was from with members of his alliance and they concluded it must have been from Michael, but Eric is a snake and prob just wanted to throw them off and get mad at Mike.

I remember Eric saying to Maggie in the live feeds that if the vote isn't 9-2 he was going to be pissed off at James. So James vote was planned that way.

he had it pre-planned with Eric

No he didn't Eric was earlier trying to figure out who the second vote was from with members of his alliance and they concluded it must have been from Michael, but Eric is a snake and prob just wanted to throw them off and get mad at Mike.

Go back and read the live feed updates... It was a couple of days ago and if he was talking to anyone other than James and James alone then all he was doing was going along with the plan... They wanted to make it look like someone went against the allience...

I think I remember Dr. Will season 2 doing this .. voting some other way than his alliance, just to create confusion. James even with Eric calling the shots, is no Dr. Will.

I'm still roflol after reading "happygirls" kicking out of eric sliding on his bald head out the doorrrrr!! Only the educated arent being led. His wife has poor poor taste in men!! (if thats what we have to call him)

right now i go with april and beau

Guest MickeysMom

I would vote out Eric

Right now, he's whipping the rest of the HGs into a lather against Michael. He has half of them scared and the other half following like little sheep.

Half the crap they are saying about Michael is not true and the rest is blown entirely out of proportion!

Hopefully, before the eviction vote, they will notice it and perhaps do something about it.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

I would vote out April, Eric, James, Ivette, Rachel, Jenn, Maggie, Sarah, Beau and Howie

Give me an E

Give me an R

Give me an I

Give me an C

What does it spell.... :roll:

Next

James

Ivette

Jen

April...

Give me more time. Will dislike them all by season end. :wink:

Guest sonnybeans

ERIC!!

If the HG's let him stay he will rule till the end. W/ Maggie riding on his coattails :x

Guest DraftKing

Eric may be on a Napoleon Bonaparte kick, but his time will come.

My personal choice would be to vote out Ivette. Her voice is super-annoying to me, and to just about everyone I've encountered on the BB6 feed chats.

However, since I don't have that power, I look forward to the eventual implosion of the Eric/Ivette alliance and the war that will start as a result.