Wishful Thinking and Hopes

I certainly hope that BB gives them wake up calls before 11 or 12 this season. Letting them sleep longer last year did not keep them out of bed during the day. 9:30 sounds good to me, that's 12:30 my time and still too late, lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jwells131313

I couldn't agree more. The feeds are so boring in the mornings on the East Coast...

Guest Domestic_Goddess

I agree :clap

And all the really good action happens really LATE here on the east coast .

So, I guess I'll walk around bleary eyed for the next 3 months because I've been up so late the night before :?

Guest jwells131313

I remember in BB3 when Amanda and Dave would be up late late late just talking (you know, *before*).

That was great for me, because I get to work at 5:00 AM on the East Coast, and the feeds were great at that time. Watched their entire courting ritual. All four cams (usually) just focused on them....

I think one of the requirements for all HGs in the future should be bad cases of insomnia...

What I found interesting is when I got up on the East Coast and certain HG were still up and talking.

Fuskie

Who had a hard time dealing with watching people go to bed as he was waking up...

I don't know if anybody remembers but on the very first BB the veiwers got to vote out the HG and I was wondering if given the chance now

A. who would you want to see booted based onwhat you know so far

and

B would you like it if this year they allowed the veiwers to boot one of the house guest?

A. I'd boot Eric so fast he'd have grass stains on his bald head.

b. I would love for this to happen. It would really shake them up and they would not be so certain and in some cases smug ( ei Eric/Ivette) about the current standing in the house. :twisted:

I don't really like Eric much either, but I think I would get rid of Rachel first....she is very much a control freak and I just don't like that in a person.

A) I'd give Eric the boot. I really thought I was going to like him, but he's really pissing me off how he's trying to control the house. Howie is a bit over the top, but he knows how to work the game without being in everyone face.

B)I'd like the opportunity to kick someone off....somewhere around the middle of the game. Usually there is someone I really can't stand by then and would love to give them a swift kick. :D

Guest Ms Alucard

Eric, as soon as I could! Not sure if James is going to be worse, thoug. From the updates of livefeed it sounds like he is very sneaky, but they didn't show much of him or Sarah tonight.

Guest WhitePhoenix
I don't know if anybody remembers but on the very first BB the veiwers got to vote out the HG and I was wondering if given the chance now

A. who would you want to see booted based onwhat you know so far  

and

B would you like it if this year they allowed the veiwers to boot one of the house guest?

A. Eric

B. Very much so

Guest luvlady

I would get rid of ......1 Eric, 2 Rachel 3 Maggie 4 Ivette I just don't like them, to be honest I really don't like any of the house guest much this year............

I'd probably vote out Jennifer. Only for the HOH bathroom incident. Howie gets on my nerves, but he makes for interesting TV. As much as I hated Jase in BB5, once he left, the house got boring and I had no one to complain about. I almost exploded.

I agree that Ashlea is out, but after her I would put up Micheal for sure and hope that he's get kicked out next. But as for putting up someone else with Micheal as a wake up call... ummmm maybe James!

ALL of them! Then I'd bring in some past hgs and do an allstars. At least we know they'd be interesting.

OR - better idea -

replace the cast with the regular posters in this forum. Now that is a cast that would ROCK! Are any of you eye candy? (I'm not).