Wishful Thinking and Hopes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just want the big alliance to crumble and see who the real players are.

I want to see Eric and Ivette nominated next week and Eric G O N E!!!! He is making me nuts. His holier than though thing has got to go. I am so sick of Ivettes crap too. Her voice is enough to make me mute the tv when she is talking. After them two are gone then I dont care after that who leaves. I havent got any I really like right now, so I really dont care whos next to leave after Eric and Ivette.

A) Hmm, until about 20 minutes ago when I finally caught the latest episode (I had to tape it) I would have said Janelle. However, I have a whole new respect for her now. I'd have to say I'd vote out James. He's too close-minded and obnoxious.

B) I think it'd be AWESOME!

Guest bballfan0
I would vote out Janelle! Her racism is INTOLERABLE! Nice game play BTW Janelle. EWWWWW! :shock:

We all know it's highly likely Michael will be evicted this week - and there's been a few suggestions over ways he could be saved.

Well, with the secret theme maybe you could steal one of our best twists.

In our second week last year the housemates nominated for eviction didn't actually face eviction.

The eviction was fake and the two evictees - Emma and Michelle - were ushered into a secret bedsit where they could watch the HMs 24 hrs a day and issue punishments such as cold showers to selected housemates.

A week later they returned - though it led to the infamous fight night which resulted in one HM being kicked out, six getting warnings and one having a panic attack.

It's just a possibility though I thought I'd share. Say when evicted Michael moves into the Secret Bedsit and then gets to choose someone to join him, with Julie then linking to the house and telling them a second HM will be evicted tonight. One week later they then return.

why can't people face the fact that Michael is going to get evicted?

people have their little hopes or what not, but BB is different almost every year. and it's almost a GIVEN that mike is going to go

Guest noskcire

have to agree with Bill and my biggest fear is that the big twist will again be some lame ass ting like each and every other big brother. just once I wish the winner of a competition would get the short end - for example you win what you think is an HOH or POV and find out after that you actually won a nomination to be booted. it would keep the houseguests guessing