America's Player - Task - Spoilers

chikedee

Who will you vote for Eric to take out?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for Eric to take out?

• Jen
    • Jameka

I voted for Jameka to go. Even if Jen is evicted, the phantom vote will still be there to piss off Dick. I want some drama back in the house. Nothing entertains me more than Dick trying to solve the mystery of the phantom vote.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Eric to vote Jameka out just to watch Daniele tell her dad "told you so" and Dick go ballistic on Eric (and if he can way them... Zach and Jess) the way Dick does when things don't go his way...I just can't get enough of the trapped weasel's twitches Eric goes through when he's called out ... :2thumbsup:

For Dick and Daniele, Jen has got to go. As much as I like Jen, and I feel like Daniele is breaking a promise, I can't help but think Jen would have put them up this week. For D +D Jen has to go, but I like her SO much more than Jameka.

Votes to evict:

Dick-Jen (99.9% sure)

Amber-Jen (99.9% sure)

Zach-Jen (80% sure)

Jessica-Jen (51% sure)

Eric-Jameka (60% sure)

This will cause a lot of dissention, esp. between Jessica and Eric. If Dick gets HoH, I think he might seriously consider putting Eric up. I honestly think Eric's game is going to be over soon. Amber and Zach are for sure going to come after him, Jameka and Dick might also target him. I think its time he gets HoH and takes his chances with America's vote.

Never mind the burning bush. I'm going to let my beard grow a little longer, put on a long white robe, and find my way into the back yard. I will carry a large stone tablet which reads:

AMBER! I AM THE LORD THY GOD AND I COMMAND YOU TO VOTE AGAINST JAMEKA!

sFun_mischieviousbig.gif Oldguy!!!

sCo_hmmthink.gif How to get Oldguy over the wall??? HHMM Let's see... Maybe um they would think he was there to film some movie and not stop him???

OMG Could you just picture what Amber and Jameka would do if they looked up and saw an older man with a white beard, flowing white robe, long wooden staff and a stone tablet decending into the BB Backyard?????? I did and I laughed my a$$ off, tinkled a little and fell on the floor.............

Jen is doing everything she can to get them to vote her out... She's being annoying as hell... She is even looking into what will happen if she eats and if she doesn't go to sequester...

They better tell Dick about the bleach... If he were to smoke those without knowing it could kill him... I am sure though that he is going to be able to tell huh?

I thought it was just some of them... You mean she tore them all up? Damn she really is doing all she can to get them to evict her... Drama Queen...

I don't know about that 123... I mean you have to have a toothbrush, but you don't have to have smokes to live... He now knows... He's really mad...

Archived