America's Player - Task - Spoilers

chikedee

Who will you vote for Eric to take out?  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for Eric to take out?

• Jen
    • Jameka

Elle ssshhh! don't be telling D&D fans that evicting Jen will hurt them in the long run! There is no chance Eric, Jess, Amber and Jameka would possibly team back up and go against Dick, Dani and Zach....is there? :naughty:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Vuron......you're making good since.....I've flip-flopped all

season.....I'll vote to evict Jen....I just want Jameka gone soooooo

bad...... Jameka has to go one of these days!!!! Promise??????? :kiss:

Yep, wonder if Jen is going to try to play the game at all,

looks like all she wants to do is give up and do hair and make up

with the 2 people beating her out today (Whamber & Jammmmhmmmm)

Maybe she'll get her game on later after Princess Skeletor goes out tonight.

I would enjoy sitting back and watching Dick pissed while his daughter

Skeletor won't be able to compete For HOH

and possibly getting her back doored this coming week

and sitting in sequestor with Princess Dustin and JammmHmmm.

After all they are there (on TV) for our entertainment

Trust me.. if the vote was completely up to me, I'd have a triple eviction with with Amber, Jameka, and Zach. I've gotten to the point where I mute my feeds whenever they all switch to the Amber and Jameka talks. I can't take it anymore.

why would anyone trying to help Eric tell him to vote for Jameka

Who the hell cares for Eric besides his family?!?! Even Eric knows we don't care about him, that's why we told him to vote out Kail. If it wasn't for us, he'd still be kissing Dustin's @ss... but oh wait... we made him vote his @ss out too!

Pshaw... caring for Eric... :animated_rotfl:

Screw the HG's best interests. I don't care about them that much, They've all torqued my panties at one point or another.

My own best interest is the entertainment these hamsters will give me. And it was mighty dang entertaining when the house was in turmoil!

So I'm voting to save Jen, She's the only one who hasn't made some sort of crap-ass alliance to be broken at the drop of a pin, And IMO she will light a bonfire under their collective asses if she wins HOH.

If BB is manipulating their votes, I hope he/she points it out to the other HGs that Jameka is in some sort of sub alliance with Eric and Jess and that E&J and D/D have all been plotting against each other.

YAY! FIREWORKS!! :pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust::party_smilie:

Besides, Jameka and Amber are the two I detest the most and I would hate to see either of them win any large amount of money.

I voted to take ouit Jameka because I've liked Jen from week 2. But, if Jen goes I have to admit she did it to herself...should have never trusted any one of those people and she should have played for herself from the beginning (and took out Dick when she had the chance).

Zach doesn't hate jameka, Jameka hates him. He said put his hand on her leg after she had put lotion on herself and then whipped his fingers togethers and took it the wrong way like she had really dry skin. Zach has no problem, jameka is the one with the problems and why wouldn't Zach, Dick, Amber and Jess evict Jen, She can't play in HOH 3 more weeks. The only one that may not is Jessica.

EDIT: I meant Dick, Zach, Amber and Jess evict Jen

Oopsie... I think I meant to post this here... no matter, the more, the merrier. ;)

I want Jameka out...

What would be THE COOLEST EVER would be if AP was for Jameka to be evicted and Eric could somehow pull off getting Zach and Jess to switch their votes to evict Jameka.

It would be PRICELESS to watch another of Daniele's backdoor plans EVAPORATE in her whiny little horse face. :party_smilie:

I'm just saying...

P.S. Vuron... burning bush... I had a LOL moment with that statement!

Maybe if Eric was talking with Jess about evicting Jameka he is trying to keep all of his option opens, just like you all keep telling him to do! In my opinion I think we should vote out Jen. You never know who she would put up (my guess would be Dick and Eric). At least with Jameka you know where she stands for the most part!

Archived