Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think eric and or jessica, if in the final 2...would still have a good chance of getting the votes of dustin, jameka, amber even if they do evict dustin...if jess or eric are up against dani or especially dick, i think they hate dick personally and would never vote for him...and don't much like dani. i think jess has a good chance of getting everyone's votes.

So, if Eric is in the end against ED or Dani, you think Jam, Whamber, and Dustin are going to vote for one of them???

I say Wham and Jam go with Eric, in that scenario, but not Dustin. He'll go with D/D...or, maybe not...tough call on that one....

OK...it's getting crunch time...maybe you're right, kick ED out, while the kicking is good...wait...I don't know...what do all of you think? Should I, or shouldn't I? I want to do what the group thinks is best....I just don't know...yes, I do...we blow up the game....wait...oh, I don't know...what do you think???

That's my best 'Eric mode'!

Holy crap... Eric and Jess just decided to send Dustin home.

Holy crap again... Dani and Dick talking alone and planning to stick with their deal to be in the final 4 with Eric and Jess. Dani said she doesn't want to get HoH with 5 left because she doesn't want to have to send Zach home.

Is there no one covering the live feed update board? The last post I see is from 12:51 and the poster was signing off for the night....

Feel free to just jump in and transcribe any time you want to, tarat72! We can always use the help. After five hours of transcribing after a full day at home, I'm kinda tired. I'm sure I speak for most of the transcriptionists when I say come on over and pitch in.

jameka just dont get it

how is the show not live tonight?????????/

Jam does not get it...I am weary of hearing her not get it.

As to the live question, it's only an idea some posters floated over at CBS, that the vote would be a call in vote, by the viewers. I seriously doubt that. Someone replied over there that there are speed voters out there, and would screw up the vote. I don't ever see CBS doing something like that.

I know!

I was hoping that Dustin wouldn't know what hit him...it could still turn out that way, he's been saying all day today that he doens't think Eric would ever give him the shaft....but he's worried.

Jam was right...they should never have put up one of their own. None of this 'power play' would have been considered, had Dustin not been on the block.

dustin joined the ranks of marcellus, howie , kaysar

its almost 647 and all these losers are a sleep smh

the wait for the live show tonight is UNBEARABLE I dunno how you guys handle this turn of event but this is probally tops everything...

what will top everything is if amber wins hoh a la maggie

Archived