Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even tho Eric talks too damn much, the things he is telling Dani are the real deal, I believe the Eagle has landed,lol

Eric could complete his task of getting Dustin voted out because, as of right now, Jess will go any way Eric decides. He keeps throwing it back to her, saying he wants her to be comfortable with her decision to join up with D/D. I get the feeling that Jess WANTS Eric to make the final decision!

She is so undecided all Eric would have to do is say "Ok, Jess, let's do it andstick to our decision". I think Jess would do it.

Done! Eric finally completes his task to the end, he wins the money, and Dustin is gone.

It is a good strategical move for all 4 of them. Eric is letting his emotions and feelings for Jess get in his way....GRRRRRR

If it was me I would be insisting that Dustin must go, because America said so and they know more than me, it took him all this time to figure out how this is a major power play??pleaaaase

I sure hope so Fatcat....it would be great for Eric to do something

right for AP...he has to know now what America wants! :hurray:

And thank God, Dani finally opened her mouth and said YES, I was afraid she was going to be unreceptive to him because she was spattin with her dad earlier, she is very much sayin yes!!

dumbest move eric could ever make

Eric could complete his task of getting Dustin voted out because, as of right now, Jess will go any way Eric decides. He keeps throwing it back to her, saying he wants her to be comfortable with her decision to join up with D/D. I get the feeling that Jess WANTS Eric to make the final decision!

She is so undecided all Eric would have to do is say "Ok, Jess, let's do it andstick to our decision". I think Jess would do it.

Done! Eric finally completes his task to the end, he wins the money, and Dustin is gone.

It is a good strategical move for all 4 of them. Eric is letting his emotions and feelings for Jess get in his way....GRRRRRR

Agreed. They're both stalling eachother at this point. He's too worried about alienating her that he can't see the forest beyond the trees; she's too hesitant about leaving the safety of her own group for a new alliance to just say "let's do it."

yeah, but erics balls were not to the walls as they are now, he sees it very clear from what he is sayin, so all he has to do is tell Jess it is a go, it is not a stupid move, it is the only move, you have to make a big play if you want the power.Dustin is a danger, and they need to get some of the herd gone, what a lazy bunch of people

Eric keeps throwing it back on everybody...he just asked Dani what she wanted....um....Eric....do you really think she wants her dad gone???

If I have one criticism of this entire BB game concept, it is that 'command decision making' is not only not rewarded, but squeched by too much conformity. Until, we see ED arrive on the scene. Like him or not, he makes a lot of command decisions. Not all of them turn out the way he wants.

Eric....step up to the plate, and aim for the bleachers...stop being such a putz! If you're going to have these negotiations, tell your counterpart what the hell you want!

If I have one criticism of this entire BB game concept, it is that 'command decision making' is not only not rewarded, but squeched by too much conformity. Until, we see ED arrive on the scene. Like him or not, he makes a lot of command decisions. Not all of them turn out the way he wants

I totally agree with you on this point. :hurray:

I really think that Eric is trying very hard to get Dustin out this week, but is doing everything possible to keep Jess from getting suspicious of him.

Keep one thing in mind, though. Although Dick claims the votes are going to be 3-3, I really think that Zach and Jen are planning to vote out Dick. Jess is the only person that will be able to switch one of their votes so Eric absolutely needs to turn her. Zach and Jen don't want to vote to keep Dick and take the chance that they will be the only vote besides Dani. They would be on the block right beside her the next week.

Eric just said a few minutes ago to Dani that he did not come into the house or game and be a whimp, well then he needs to seal the deal and get the hell upstairs to Jessica

Zach and Jen don't want to vote to keep Dick and take the chance that they will be the only vote besides Dani.
That is why Eric says that they need to include Jen and Zach into part of the conversation. Because they both would change their votes if they knew there was other votes other Dani's. I have to change my opinion from earlier, Eric is still trying to get the votes to get Dustin out. I also agree that it is time for someone to make a big move.[Do you know what is funny they (Amb/Jam/Dust) complained and accused Dani for not socializing with the others, but isn't that what they have done also? I always see these people in bed or laying around in the bedrooms.

This is the power play right here, they need to get it done, and Eric has laid it out to Daniel that the chances of them both stayin in the house longer are slim to nore, he finally gets it, so I just think they need to make the deal, stick to it and toss out Dustin

oh, but they are bonding so nicely right now :smitten:

will amber give all these off the wall theories a rest?

LOL. Paranoia is settling in for Amber.

"Maybe Zach and Eric were best friends in middle school"

"maybe Jen and Daniele are best friends"

"Maybe Zach has ESP and is listening to my thoughts right now"

I'm with ya upv and she needs to STOP with the I am not that kind of player, I am so true and faithful, I could never dooo thhhaatt, whatever, that is why she will be gone very soon.. Sooner if they boot Dusty

Eric has had this platter of food served to him for a few days now, and so far, has only nibbled at it. Each time, he takes a look, gives it a smell, picks up the fork, and barely touches it. Go to the Dark Side Eric!!!

And what is up with Whamber and Jam, talking about Jen and Dani being best friends outside the house?? And then, something about how Zach found out about BB, on Craigslist???? Yikes...how does her mind work??

Archived