Thursday, August 16th

uvp

Whamber used to be mildly entertaining....I sort of miss her crying jags...now, this mindlessness is...it's just soo wrong on so many levels!

Zach is trying to hit up Dani...he's been sitting next to her for 5 minutes, and only now asks to talk to her, just not there...is there no testosterone in that house?????

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok, i know this has probably been talked about but who is being evicted for real??? Dustin or Dick!?! sorry if its a repeated question.

honestly nobody knows

i cant even predict

ok, i know this has probably been talked about but who is being evicted for real??? Dustin or Dick!?! sorry if its a repeated question.

We're not sure. It's been back and forth pretty much constantly for the last 6 hours or so.

Yes and about that time tomorrow night I will be asking people how they would like that prepared rare or mid rare, appetizer before, a nice bottle of wine?? All the while wanting to be at home, I could play hooky from work, ya never know, I may decide it is just too important, BB over work, yeah!!!!!!!

Eric hasn't had a chance to talk to Jess again alone, after talking to Daniele. He's had to just nibble for the last few days because he hasn't had his assignment from America yet to evict someone.

i cant believe daniele said people need to come talk to her

zach looks worry with eric and dick having a deal that leaves zach the odd man out

Shy....even if it was written in stone tonight, who knows by tomorrow.

There has been so much flip-flopping.....JMHO

Off topic but....This is my first year here and I've never had live feeds.

So has other seasons ever had so much flip-flopping as this season???

I have watched BBAD and have read the boards here and WOW! Its all

so different from just watching the CBS shows!!!!!!WOW! :animated_bouncy:

I just love Morty's!!!! :heart2:

I've watched the last 7 seasons, but only on CBS.

i seriously think if they keep evil in, Eric will lose the votes from the jury, considering their are more people on his side right now, the vote to evict Dustin isnt a good idea if he really wants to win. America will probably vote to evict Dustin, but he needs to stay true to the alliance that he has now. Its so a totally different game at this point, and i could see how hard it must be right now for them to think exactly what they should do, but they dont know if Amber wont win the HOH, I mean Jen won it so whats to say Amber doesnt win it when she really needs to. Grr i really wish i could predict the outcome! lol

Ive watched every season since BB started. The first season America voted out who they wanted out of the house. But as far as flip flopping, its the nature of the game, people do it to win or try to win..

And i know that he has to vote whoever america wants him to but he needs to make sure that dustin has the votes from the other HGs and stays in the house or he is screwed. Didnt mean to word what i wrote before like that.

whats to say Amber doesnt win it when she really needs to.

Because she's a blubbering idiot? Because she lost too much brain matter when she did drugs?

I'll be the first to eat my words if she wins (unless it's like the HOH ? Jen won), but she's useless. She can't win a physical comp because she's not fit (she even prayed to God about that issue) and she can't win a mental comp because she's, well..... dumb.

During the last HOH, NO ONE picked her to go against anyone (until they had to) because they all knew she was useless and wouldn't win anyway.

Amber is ALMOST as bad as April was. (Except at least April was a little bit attractive.... Amber, not so much).

agreed eric not playing smart right now

Amber winning HOH might sound strange but strange things happen in BB house. Im not saying that she is gonna win by all means, but she has a chance to win just like everyone else, it doesnt take that much of a brain to answer some of the questions they ask the HG!

not a amber fan but this week would be so bb like if she gets hoh this week

jessica is upset she will have enemies now since they are about to screw dustin over

JMHO...the only way Amber could win HOH is if BB gave her the answers....

but no.....she would forget them two mins. later....LOL :bigcry:

i am glad she has enemies now i am guranteed neither her or eric will win

I think, if Eric actually believed ED would win with the jury, with them in the final two, he should definitely vote ED out this week. But, I don't think anyone believes they will lose against him, and in my mind, that is a serious under-estimation. I think that is what motivates a lot of the 'keep Dick' game play. They all think he is soooo dastardly, that it's a cake walk to the half mil, if any of them are sitting next to him at the end.

If ED is in final two, he wins. IMO...hands down. The jury will almost unanimously think he actually 'played' the game, and if he gets that far, he'll deserve the money.

And since ED's original melt-down, the HG's have sort of gotten used to his bi-polar antics, have made some accomodation with them, and are fairly social with him on a regular basis. Except, Jam....she will carry ED hate with her for a long time.

I think Eric thinks he can win in a showdown with ED. Big mistake Eric. But get Dustin out, and shake the game up. That's why I'm watching....

eric and jessica have seal their fate

neither would get jameka, amber, dustin vote in the end

Archived