In The Diary Room

straykat

I don't think it was because of Amber's statement, although I could be wrong.

I think if they were influenced (and I think they are influenced about everything in that diary room) it was because of the revenue lost by losing the AP text votes, in my opinion.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, now I am a believer! I have watched BB from the first season and thought everyone was conspiracy theorists about the producers fixing the comps.

:animated_scratchchin: But when I read this mornings updates (8/10/08) with Dani and Jen discussing Jen's DR, I thought Jen has no reason to lie about this plus she stuck to her guns and voted out Kail. I do think Kail has some ground to bring it up to CBS because the vote sure did flip/flop quickly overnight. Not that I am a Kail supporter, but like others have said they maybe doing a CYA for the banner plane outing Eric.

I'm very, very suspicious of these yo-yo's who creep around behind the scenes and call themselves "handlers".

The dictionary definition of handler: someone who handles or directs something or someone.

Directs someone? . . . such as telling him/her what to say or . . . how to vote?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

Ask yourself this question...

"If I was picked to be in a network reality show that would possibly net me a couple hundred thousand $ for 3 months work AND the "Handler" who was by my side from the application forward is behind glass "advising" me that it would be "in my best interests" to NOT vote an HG out...

What would you DO?

I'm very, very suspicious of these yo-yo's who creep around behind the scenes and call themselves "handlers".

The dictionary definition of handler: someone who handles or directs something or someone.

Directs someone? . . . such as telling him/her what to say or . . . how to vote?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I wonder who will win 1st in show and 1st in class this year?

I wonder who will win 1st in show and 1st in class this year?

Commentator--- Looks like some of the handlers this year don't have good leash control over their pups.

That poodle Amber is all over the place, yapping and crying. Though a few sharp words from the handler and she is off and running in the other direction!

Terrier Dick keeps snapping and snarling at all the other pups. Handler never tries to rein that one in.

The Pekeniese Dustin has been biting all the other pups in the back... he also seems to want to sniff the Chihuahua Eric's butt. This pups handler hangs back alot. Doesn't want that pup to sniff HIS butt!

Chihuahua Eric stands quivering and shaking when other pups are near but once they are off to the sides, he's barking and growling like the badest pup on the block. If only he could stop all that twitching.

But his handler seems determined to keep him in the show.

Basset Hound Zach just kind of wanders from one pup to the other, giving each one a little lick, stares off into space, notices an ant walking by and follows it around for awhile. Handler just seems to trail along with him. They might just get lost somewhere among the potted plants.

Thanks for chuckle straykat!

no Dick supporters will yell fixed like they did last week

I'll be happy to yell FIXED!!...at any time, on any occasion.

Cuz it is.

And I've said it before this season...

edit: wait a minute; the word "fixed" still isn't the right one.

"Fixed" implies intent ahead of time.

What CBS does is manipulate the HG's, the contests, and of course the viewers.

And some seasons they haven't done it much at all. It totally depends on what's happening in the game.

This season they've had to do a lot of "manipulating" to make it work.

straykat...fan freakin' tastic.And fizzle is on to something...we don't even know what the POV is yet. I assure you if does appear fixed, then some (not all, just as it is with Eric fans) will still say "it ain't right!"

Yath worded that lovely.

"Manipulated."

Exactly...it happens when the show isn't playing out as BB would like it to play out.

Archived